Thiam; Sorry

"I'm sorry." He sighed, rain hitting him at rapid speeds; soaking his hair and clothes.

"Sorry for what?" He chuckled back, a sad laugh, all tears and faltered voice.

"You know what for, Liam."

"Ahh...it's...I didn't expect anything different, honestly. It just...hurts, you know?" The boy stuttered, despair reigning his tone.

It was quite depressing, in Theo's opinion. Liam would disagree and say pathetic.

"It's my fault. I kind of treat people like jewellery, change my mind each day." The chimera inquired, a genuine apology lining his words.

"Insightful." Liam stated with a weary laugh.

"I didn't mean to try you on."

"I know. I'm sorry for.... thinking too much into it."

"You didn't think too much, I was being a dick and led you on. I'm sorry. I just can't really believe that anybody really ever falls in love with me." Theo responded, a smile dancing on his lips.

"I can't believe I fell for you either." The wolf chuckled again.

That same sorrow-riddled laugh, that was only barely a noise since it was so quiet and timid.

"I never really understood the way you laid your eyes on me in ways that no one ever could."

"God, I'm such an idiot."

"You aren't, I'm just ignorant and that cost you." He said, staring at the other boy; who's eyes were averted from his gaze and hair was stuck to his face with water.

"I have to go. Scott'll be waiting for me."

"Right." Theo frowned. "Scott."

"Still hate him I presume?"

"You don't know the half of it." He smiled again. This...kid...could really make him smile.

"Goodbye, Theo." Liam said, finally meeting the others eyes. "I probably won't see you again."

"Goodbye, Liam. Someone will love you, but someone isn't me." He declared, watching as the wolf turned to walk away. Rain following in his footsteps and filling up the space of where he once was.

Could he drown in the waters that fell from the sky? Would he have to give effort?

A/N:
woah I'm bad with uploading. Sorry that I didn't do it at all this past week.

So, two updates tonight.