Thiam; You're in time for the show

A/N:
HERE IS THE WEIRD START OF THE SECOND RAPID FIRE! This one will last a week, as I will post everyday for 7 days- god knows how many times a day though. Crazy, I know. But I have the time; so it's okay.

The song is The Sharpest Lives by My Chemical Romance.

Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Liam." he hears, opening his crystalline eyes at the sound- calmly done. Liam gulps, turning his head slightly; but not enough to see the chimera.

"What, Theo?" Liam speaks smoothly, no fear or apprehension heard.

"I'm sick of this, of-of sneaking around. I'm done with that! I've been done with it ever since I gained the pack's trust, ever since I realised what a fucking douche I was. You know I hate it, Li. Just...choose already."

"I thought sneaking around was in your nature." the wolf spits, fully turning to view the other boy. "Sorry, I...yeah. You're right, but you also know that I cant choose." he finishes, realising his mistake- realising the hurt glint in Theo's eye.

"You have to. It's not fair. Not on me, especially not on Hayden. Honest, Liam, I'll understand if you choose her- she's pretty, she's nice, she's Hayden." Theo soothes, knowing how to tame Liam's worries and anxiety.

The chimera walks, stops by Liam- bodies pressed, quite literally, together- and whispers "Just remember: "You're the one that I need, I'm the one that you loathe."

"Dude, did you just quote My Chemical Romance?" Liam laughs, smiling up at the other.

"so, why don't you blow me a kiss before she goes?" Theo laughs along, picking out specific lyrics that he feels suits the two of them.

"If it looks like I'm laughing, I'm really just asking to leave this alone." the wolf joins in, also choosing only specific parts.

"If I crash on the couch, can I sleep in my clothes?"

"Juliet loves the beat and the lust it commands"

"Drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, Romeo."

Liam laughs after Theo finishes the lyric, who- in return- is smiling ever-so-sweetly down at the boy with sky blue eyes. Those fucking eyes. He leans in closer,

"A kiss and I will surrender."

And Liam gives him just that.

"By the way, I was lying about the surrender bit- it's just a lyric, dude. I'm serious, you have to choose."

After a moment of pure, lovely silence; Theo speaks again "Me," kiss "Or her?" he intertwines their hands, searching the boy's face for an answer. Head down, Liam smiles.

"Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged!

Give me my sin again." he laughs, looking up again with pure joy and a reassuring grin.

"That's a Theo?" the chimera questions, noticing how- for some reason- Liam can quote Romeo and Juliet.

"Yeah, that's a Theo." he nods,

"you're such a dork."