Voiles; Take my pills, and I'm happy all the time.

"You're taking them again?" He asked, stepping from the shadows of the room. Void, the figure, had large bags under his eyes; which contrasted greatly against his pale skin.

"Yes." Stiles answered, taking a deep breath. "You wouldn't understand, No. You don't have emotions."

"That's a lie. I do have emotions, thank you very much." No replied with a scoff. "Is it really worth it?"

"What do you care?"

"I care about two things: Chaos and myself." Void answered again, looking down at his feet. "Just so happens that you are technically me."

"Wow, thanks."

"You're welcome." No smiled, looking up again. Stiles was seated at his desk, it was currently 3am. "It's not the right time to take them." He said again, looking at the digital clock rested on said desk.

"I know."

"But you are anyway?"

"That's the idea, yeah." Stiles laughed, looking from the digital clock beside him back to No. They always did this, pretend to hate eachother.

But really, they adored eachother.

No gave Stiles power, strength and stayed true to never leaving him. Everyone left him; but he never did. Claudia, his mother, left. Scott, his best friend, left- well he ignores him completely now so it counts. Isaac, Derek, Erika, Boyd. Allison.Everyone.

Yet, for No, Stiles set him free. Stiles didn't want him to leave, didn't let him back then; with the incident with Scott biting him. He dragged him back and paid attention to him. He adored that.

"Doesn't those pills mean you're basically high at school?" No asked suddenly, he was curious and he asked. Again, freedom in a weird, twisted way.

"They're prescription. So, no."

"I thought you stole them?"

"I did?"

"Yeah, I think so. I was there, the doctor said you don't need the meds for depression and when you were walking out you took them. 'I've got sticky hands' is what you said afterwards."

"Oh. Maybe I did."

----------Time Skip---------
"There's Scott." No whispered in Stiles' ear, in response he nodded.

"I noticed." They, or more like Stiles, were stood by his locker- watching the pack laugh whilst walking in.

"Wanna go?" No asked.

"Sure." Stiles answered again, getting agitated for no reason.

"Stiles! Hey!" He heard Scott shout as he started walking away.

"I think he's calling for you." Void stated, chuckling under his breath as he saw Stiles' growing annoyance. Which was clear in his face as it contorted in anger.

"I noticed." He answered again, a little too loud- capturing the attention of all the hall. Or at least most of it.

"I think you said that too loud."

"It's fine. I haven't got much of a reputation anyways." He answered, scowling slightly at everyone he passed down the rest of the hall. Scott had been quiet since he shouted for him, probably because he gave up after the first try.

"Someone's angry. Thought the pills were supposed to lighten your mood."

"Yeah, well, Scott is kinda the type of drug that makes you angry. He's like the infection you never asked for. Just keeps coming back and pissing you off."