Allydia; Perfection.

"Allison..." Lydia whined, her hair burning like the rays of the sun. Her hazel eyes pleading through thick eyelashes.

"Lydia..." the brunette mimicked, chuckling under her breath. She felt....safe.

As a hunter, it's rare for her to feel that way; to feel like nothing is wrong, no one is in danger.

They were laid across Allison's bed, hair tangled in a messy mirage of chocolate and fire. Eyes that share similar colour stared into each other, saving the precious moment in their melting hearts.

"Lyds, are you happy?" She asked, hope gleaming in her expression.

"Are you?"

"Yes." She replied back, inhaling the scene; hoping to savour its taste.

"Then yes, I am." The girl smiled, pearl white teeth peeking through her soft lips.

Moments passed by and Allison sighed, bringing herself upwards unwillingly and resting her elbows on her knees- they acted as support for her chin.

Lydia cringed at the loss of contact and rolled over, wrapping her delicate arms around the other's waist.

"What's wrong?"

"The world."

"Wow, insightful. Seriously, what's up?" Lydia laughed, though a serious tone stayed present in her melodic voice.

"It's hard. Being friends with people you're supposed to kill."

"I'm not surprised." And she pulled her down, staying close to the Allison's face- smiling as their breaths mixed in an array of strawberry and mint.

"Lydia!" Allison squealed.

"Allison!" She chuckled back, taking a mental snapshot of the perfection which was the hunter's smile.

Silence overtook them, only the sound of raindrops hitting the windows could be heard.

Their breaths hitched, as they lay next to each other comfortably- smiling at nothing but the presence of each other.

"I always used to laugh away the fear." Allison started. "But fear soon became familiar, and laughter faded into a stranger."

Lydia hummed, her eyes creased at how large her smile had become. "How calming."

"Yeah...."

"Al."

"Lyds."

"Remember that I meant it every time I said that I love you." The banshee smiled, all features becoming softer and more relaxed; smile faltering in a haze of emotions.

"Remember that I meant it every time I said that you're a sap."

They laughed again, they needed to hold on to this moment. Needed to.