Stackson; Even if it's fake

Song: idfc by blackbear
This one is all over the place, sorry.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't care." he hears from behind him, his heart rate rises even thouh he know's Scott will hear- he can't help it, so he'll just play it off as if he forgot Jackson was even there.

"You don't care?" Lydia says pointedly, voice raising slightly in annoyance.

"Nope. We are talking about Stilinski, right?" Lydia nods. "Then I don't care." Jackson finishes, leaning against the wall.

"You don't care."

"Did I stutter? No, I dont."

"Wow, you are such a dick." Scott accuses, voice thick with irritation.

Stiles doesn't notice: how his eyes water at the repitition of those words, doesn't notice Jackson's slight hesitation and stalling of those three words, doesn't notice the quick glances sent his way from the other boy- because he's too busy wallowing in self-pity, but trying to hide it, to see.

"Excuse me, McCall?"

"You are such a self-obsessed, judgemental, narcisistic, hot-headed dick; and I think you heard me the first time. Though, it doesn't matter that you don't care, because you wouldn't be much help anyways."

"Scott-" Stiles tries to warn, noticing how the wolf started getting way too angry for such a small implication.

"Fuck you, Whittemore." he spits as he walks out the door, but waits in the hallway and stares at Stiles through the door- telling him to go with him.

"Go on, Stilinski, go run to your boyfriend."

"You very well know he's not my boyfriend, Jackson."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that Allison girl- she's still with the loser? I can show her a way better time-"

"Shut the fuck up, Jackson." he shouts, glancing at Scott- noticing that he most definitely heard that.

"Why?"

"Just shut up."

"Why, Stilinski? Are you jealous?"

"Of who? Scott? No, because I have my eyes on someone other than my best friend's girlfriend, thank you very much."

"You got a crush?"

and it's at this point that Stiles notices that Lydia ha left and Scott has decided to reside by the lockers on the other side of the wall outside.

"What's it to you?"

"A lot. Since it's probably Lydia."

"Yeah? Well, it's not."

"Who?" Jackson nods, leaning forwards and off the wall- curiosity obvious.

"You."