No fair; Scisaac

This ones pointless but whatever.
---------------------------
"You know, technically, we're all made of stardust..."

"Don't be stupid, that can't be true."

Isaac carried on speaking as if he hadn't even heard Scott speak. "And you, Scott, must've gotten more than your fair share."

Scott frowned and pushed his foot further into the grass, eyes focusing on nothing. Isaac turned his head and smiled, causing the other to look upwards again and laugh.

"You're such a sap."

"Excuse me, rude. I brought up a very philosophical conversation."

"Think what you want."

"Go on then, think of something else. Something that makes you wonder."

"Like answers to the universe?" Scott scoffed, watching Isaac smirk and shrug.

"If you've got them."

So he thought, what could he say to top that?

"I don't have anything."

"Doesn't surprise me."

"And you say I'm rude." Scott snorts, bringing a hand up from the dirt in which they were laying to lightly push the other.

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." The younger spoke, trying to put on a serious face but failing miserably.

"Who said that?"

"Some old guy."

"Albert Einstein."

"Sure."

Then they were silent.

There was a blackbird in a tree nearby where the two were laid. Isaac tilted his head to watch the bird, and smiled when it makes some noise.

"When I die, I think I'll reincarnate as a bird." He spoke.

"Why?" Scott laughed beside him but Isaac didn't turn his head to lock eyes with him- instead kept his attention on the winged creature.

"I feel like a bird with broken wings- a need for flying is always present but it's impossible. One day I hope to be able to fly away."

"I hope so, too, Issy." Scott spoke, lacing his fingers with Isaac's- leaving there hands to lay idle together.

Isaac cast a glance to Scott who seemed to have a sudden interest with a thread on his shirt. Sighing, the boy closed his eyes and listened to the blackbird sing.

And he made a pact to himself then when he finally closes his eyes forever- his last thought will be that he will finally be able to fly, his last breath mic into a fluent flow with the wind; just like wings.

He just can't wait to fly.