Scisaac; i can be the cure to your loneliness

Song: Have Faith by Palace
Title song: Marijuana Breath by Adam Jensen

This is so bad I'm really sorry
-----------------------------

Weak

He whined softly in his head, screwing his eyes shut tightly. There were footsteps coming from the other side of his room, he could hear who-ever it was' sharp intake of breath.

"Scott, what happened?" Isaac sounded frantic. Scott could feel him close to his side, hovering but not touching- scared of hurting Scott; probably.

He laughed and smiled, muttering a small 'nothing' under his breath- though he was well aware the other wolf would hear him anyway. He stood and leant on the wall, breathing heavily as his hazy eyes try to focus on Isaac.

His side was torn up and there were a few gashes on his back, along with a cut or two on his cheek. But he smiled nonetheless and it made Isaac's heart hurt, seeing Scott in pain.

"It's obvious that something did happen, Scott. Please, tell me." Isaac sounded desperate in his own ears but didn't care,

"It's honestly nothing."

But Isaac had already noticed the slur in Scott's voice and the way he was hanging onto everything for dear life.

"Your face is cool." Scott stated, sounding mesmerised for some unknown reason.

"Ok, yep, something's wrong. I don't think anybody has ever called anybody else's face cool before." Isaac chuckled, dragging the other boy by his arms to his bed and lying him down. He winced though, noticing Scott's really high temperature.

"You're really hot. And I'm not talking appearances. Well, I would be talking appearances, but in this case? Your temperature is rising like a Mariah  Carey tune." Isaac whispered and grimaced when Scott giggled and snorted.

"You think I'm hot?"

"Dude, you're boiling."

"No, you know what I mean."

"Fine. You caught me."