Sterek; Heavy.

A/N:
I DECIDED TO UPDATE TODAY!!
THERE WILL STILL BE A NEW CHAPTER MONDAY THOUGH (English Time.)
AU.
When kissed/kissing anyone, anywhere, it makes the patch of skin kissed momentarily change colour and, depending on how strong the feelings are, the intensity of the colour and how long it lasts varies.
---------------------------------
Derek Hale's kisses had always been blue.

Which was a very unpopular, cold colour (hint: it's unromantic, to say the least). Blue was a colour reserved for relatives and people you didn't have much care for, confusing? Definitely.

But he hadn't minded, too busy dealing with not dying than who's your ultimate true love. Soulmate? Yes.

He hadn't blamed any of the girls for when he saw the pale blue dancing on their skin. Nor did they hate him for it, surprisingly.

However, he decided he had enough recently. Seeing Scott with Isaac, Malia and Kira, Lydia and Jackson. All with beautiful, warm colours.

Derek wanted to see pink, yellow, even orange. Damn, he'd settle for a purple.

He wanted affection.

Someone he belonged with.

So, he tried.

The Hale wolf went to every party, gathering, every single social event there was.

He wasn't even ashamed to admit that he kissed everyone. Everyone, but the kids- of course.

To the pack members, it wasn't even fazing them that he walked up to every member of their deformed, broken group (who was soulmate-less) and kissed them.

Sadly, everything was still blue. A plain, persistent blue.

Asking Stiles Stilinski to kiss him wasn't much of a surprise to anyone; as it was to himself.

Derek Hale's kisses had always been blue. But when Stiles' soft lips met his, everything was

red.