Thiam; Might go to hell and there ain't no stopping

Requested by: Misxhief
SPOILERS FOR S5
I thought it'd be fun to write the 'Theo is sent to hell scene' with a twist. So, I decided that Liam should try and stop the pack!

"Is everyone okay?" Scott asked, wolfed out due to the previous fight and their current location.

They were back at the tunnels, Theo needed to go. All the pack thought so.

Aside from Liam.

He hesitated, his eyes burnt and threatened him with spilling tears. He didn't want Theo to go. They were much closer than the pack knew.

They spent days together, weeks, weekends. The two, at school, would ask to leave class constantly just to see each other. They never even made plans, it just happened one day- so they'd go at random times in high hopes that they'd meet again.

It was a guilty pleasure to see each other, smile at each other, help each other. Soon, they had a bond- one that made Liam wish that he never even knew Hayden.

Liam soon learnt to never forgive Theo for his wrongdoings, but he just didn't care. He knew he could change him.

So, when he heard Theo's voice answer to Scott's question; his mind was in a frenzy. That voice was so great to him, kind- completely contrasting against Theo's actual personality.

He didn't actual hear what he said, too focused on the way it sounded. Perfect.

Things had been a blur, but when he saw Kira running towards Theo- weird, kitsune thing in hand- he froze.

He realised Theo would have to leave.

But he didn't want that.

"I've got a message for you, Theo." Kira started. Having rendered Theo unable to fight.

This wasn't fair, right?

Though, the chimera didn't really care much for fairness anyway.

Liam tried to speak, feeling actual physical pain upon seeing Theo's surprised face. It wasn't a good surprise like: 'Here's a big surprise birthday party for you, be happy or leave!' It was more like: 'Holy fucking shit, you're only about 16 and your life is already over.' Kind of surprise.

"Your sister wants to see you." She finished, penetrating the ground with her sword (A/N: I didn't mean for that to sound dirty, I swear.) .

As if reflex, Liam stepped forward; a 'no' escaping his lips as a whisper.

"No." he said, again slightly louder he walked quickly to stand next to Kira. He wanted to go further, but Scott had caught up with him and forced him to stay using a death grip.

"Theo!" He shouted once the ground starting opening up, the chimera peered over at the Beta before being dragged down. A scream of 'Liam!' Just as it happened.

Those tears that threatened him earlier fell, realising that Theo had caught onto the ground. He ripped himself out of Scott's grip once it weakened, and started for his journey towards Theo.

"Liam." Theo stayed with an ounce of his last piece of energy. "Liam."

Said beta rushed to grab his arm. "Theo, come on. You leave-" Liam turned to look at his surprised pack. "- I leave, too."

"Liam, what are you doing?" Scott  asked, though it was a whisper- everyone still heard. It was weak, confused and dazed. Not understanding what was happening.

"You heard me, Scott." Liam stated, starting to try and pull Theo upwards. "If he's gone, so am I."

"But why?" The alpha questioned, his voice raising slightly above his previous whisper.

That was a question and a half. Why did Liam want to save Theo? Save the sadistic, psychopath that is Theo Raeken? The guy that killed people? The guy who took unsuspecting teens and bringing them forcefully into the supernatural? Though, Scott did that to him so he forgave that last question easily.

Save the guy who killed Hayden, made her into a chimera?

He was staring at Scott now, but he turned his head to see Theo's shimmering eyes. Beautiful, deep blue eyes. Those eyes held more emotions than he could count, they weren't the eyes of a murderer.

"I-I-" he hesitated, still searching for the right thing to say. So, when he saw tears fall from those glorious blue eyes; he knew. He wanted revenge when he saw those tears. They shouldn't exist, someone caused him pain and that pissed Liam off.

But he got his answer due to this.

"Because-" he breathed in. "Because I love him." He said, his grip on Theo tightened again. All his strength was being used to try and pull him up.

He didn't need to look to sense the shock. The jaws dropping behind him. No one expected this, Hayden must be pissed, to say the least. (A/N: tbh I don't even know if she's alive again in this scene, but let's pretend she is).

"Liam?" Scott and Theo asked simultaneously.

"Theo?" Liam asked, waiting for a reply. Why did he answer Theo first? Before his alpha?

"You love me?" The chimera smiled. Liam nodded. "I love you, too." He whispered.

"Liam." Scott said again, walking forwards and gripping onto Liam's shoulders. "This is hard, but let go of him."

"I can't." Liam answered monotonously.

"Fine." The alpha gripped Liam's wrist and pulled him away from Theo.

In Liam's clear dismay to losing the contact, he reached towards him again, only to be stopped b by Scott and Kira.

"You've got to, Liam."

"No, you want me to. Difference." He raised his voice, he didn't want to answer to his alpha.

"Liam!" Scott shouted, staring at the younger wolf with red, angered eyes.

"No, Scott!" Liam shouted, pushing him away- trying to get to Theo again.

"Liam, you'll become omega."

"Then let me!" He screamed, crying- just trying to get to the chimera.

Theo was struggling now, the scene before him upset him. Liam shouldn't go omega for him. He hates to admit it, but Liam being Rogue and lone would be bad. He's the type to need a shoulder to cry on, constantly. He needs reassurance, constantly.

His lasts thoughts were of Liam before he got dragged down completely, by his sister.

"Theo!" Liam screamed. He had just lost his love. And he blamed his pack, including himself.

A hoard of Teen Wolf fanficsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara