ScottxVoid ; Nowhere to run from all of this havoc

Song: Madness by Ruelle

------------------------------------------------------------

"Stiles?" Lydia asks, voice quivering and stance so cautious it's laughable.

"Nope." he says, popping the p and smirking so mischeviously.

"Why him? Why Stiles?" She asks, bodering on screaming- her chest clawing from the inside to just attack because how dare it-

"Because he's smart. Borderline insane, honestly though. His mind was open, so i walked in- I invited myself through that doorway. The one you helped open." he states in his typical nonchalant voice- and you would think it was Stiles if not for that voice. Because Stiles was always enthusiastic in some sense, or anxious, are at least something.

"We didn't help you." Scott argues, obvious with his anger and slow-building guilt.

"Aww, has Scotty finally decided to talk?"

"Shut up." he growls.

"I see that look in your eyes, Scott." Void shames, an accusing tone underlies his words.

"What?"

"Isn't that just adorable? The puppy has took a liking to me." he laughs, taunting Scott with his voice and words, smirk growing into a pure cheshire grin.

"What?" Lydia and the rest of the pack whisper, rock-hard expressions crumbling as shock radiates from their bones.

"I said shut up." Scott growls again, but much louder this time as he prepares to attack Void.

"I know you won't attack me. One, because it's Stiles. Two, because it's me." he laughs, lifting his fingers- first one, then two- he puts on down and makes a 'no' motion with the other. "You've been very naughty, Scott McCall, lusting after a multiple thousands year old fox spirit dressed up as your best friend. Not the greatest thing to put on a work resume or tindr bio, honestly. But what will your pack think? But what do your pack think?"

"Scott? What does he-?" Kira questions but cuts herself off, realising what the nogitsune means.

"Scott..." Lydia states, voice soft and non-judgemental.

"Have fun." they hear and then he's just...gone. and scott can't breathe.