Magnus Pov

I couldn't help but think about him. His black hair. His blue eyes. The way he smiled shyly. The way he looked ready to fight anyone who would hurt someone he loves. Alexander. Oh, my dear Alexander. I thought. My heart ached with the feeling of Alec. It had been recent since we broke up.

My apartment was trashed with Chinese food everywhere. I lay lazily on the couch staring into blankness. I couldn't do anything without knowing how Alec, my Alec, was. Stop thinking like that! It's over. He isn't "your" Alec anymore! I told myself. RIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG! The bell rang. I sighed and walked to the door. I opened it to only find Jace Herondale. I shut it right away. He blocked it with his sword. He slammed it open. Jace Herondale was nothing like his brother. Having blond hair, was arrogant, strong yet weak (in the heart to my opinion), and sarcastic with everything.

"What do you want?" I sighed. Nothing was keeping this shadowhunter away now. He glared at me, "What do you mean? I want you back with Alec." I rubbed my temple, "Do you really think this statement would make me want to be with Alexander? I WANT to be with Alexander. But that doesn't mean I CAN be with him." Jace shouted at me, "What do you mean you can't be with him? Of course you can! You can clean this mess in your house. You can start caring for Charman Meow. He looks like a rug. You can go back with Alec."

I whirled to face him, "You think I like being without Alec!?" Jace's eyes widened in surprise. I yelled at him, "I can't be with him! Don't you understand?" Jace yelled back at me, "No I don't understand. I don't understand why you aren't with him, comforting him, caring him. If you are in love, you should be with him!" I glared at him and said, "It's not something I can do in the situation." Jace glared back and spat, "Maybe it was a good choice Alec isn't with you!" I flinched and spoke quietly, "Leave this house now. And you and your friends never come back again." Jace stomped out.

I thought Alec I'm so sorry. I love you. I turned back and stared at the window. "I love you." I whispered.