Magnus Pov

I started my way outside my apartment. It was days after my father had contacted me. He had totally ignored me and gave me no attention. I knew nothing of his plans. Might as well just tell them, the shadowhunters, now before more trouble stirs. No! I told myself. If you bail now, it might be a test. Just wait a little longer and tell them. Say sorry to Alec. Get back together. Yup! That's the plan!

I started playing my charango. The horrible yet beautiful when played by my old love sound escaped out of the instrument. I had nothing else to do so I played it which had produced the sound of my heartbreak. I could sense a thick appearance beside me. "My dear friend used to say it is an instrument of torture," I spoke. My father appeared out of thin air and grinned, "Then, indeed, he is right. It is horrible. It makes my ears bleed!"

I turned to face him, "What else do you want me to do, father?" I spat out the last word. He shook his head, "Now, that's not a tone to speak in for your parent, is it? Well anyway, I was going to tell you the plan. On the winter solstice, you must come back down to our home. There, we will create the weapon of hell and bring all the demons and creatures of Satan to my power. Then we will unleash them into the mundane world."

I stopped him, "Okay objections. First, mundanes won't be hurt right? And second, you PROMISED Alec and his friends won't get hurt." He sighed, "Fine, fine. Whatever. You must create a big enough ray to explode in the Underworld for every demon existing to come." I nodded. Exactly 5 days before December 22nd I will go to Alexander and explain everything. I smiled secretly by turning away from him to face the vision outside the window. 

I spoke quietly to my father, "You may leave now." He instead cackled, "HA! That's the funniest thing I ever heard! I don't think so, Magnus." I flinched as he said my name but before he could see it I turned and took a step closer to him, "It's MY house. MY home. MY rules. So YOU leave." He smirked but I knew I got on his nerves, "Okay. Fine" He disappeared with a poof. 

I sighed from all the tension releasing from me. My muscles relaxed again. I rubbed my eyes. Today is the 14th of December. Just wait 3 more days, Magnus. Just 3 more days! Then you will meet Alec. I reassured myself as I collapsed to my bed.