Magnus Pov

This was the day before the Day. Okay, it was the day before I ruined the world and let my father kill my boyfriend. Well ex-boyfriend. I missed Alexander so much, it hurt. Literally. I almost died of shock from that look that Alexander gave me. That glare.

Anyway, I was waiting around the house for nothing really. I was suspecting my father to pop out any moment and kill me for spoiling the plan to Alexander. To my guess, my father did come. I turned around to find him grinning. I stared at him with my mouth open. He raised his right eyebrow and spoke, "Don't be so surprised, Magnus."

I shook my head and calmed down. But I was panicked again when my father spoke, "I know you went to talked that shadowhunter." I tilted my head in question,"Then are you going to kill me now?" I closed my eyes, ready. 

He only laughed and waved my comment away, "Of course not. I need you in my plan. But I don't care. Let them come. They are only going to be killed. Our deal's off."

I gasped and glared. I pointed my finger at him, "You dare not." He snarled, "I dare do. You didn't keep your side of the deal so I don't have to either. Back off."

I continued glaring, "Then get the hell out of my house. You go straight back to hell." He snarked and spoke, "Fine! But you better come back tomorrow." I rubbed my eyes and started to lay still on my couch. Chairman Meow was on my belly quietly purring. What was I going to do now?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I'm so sorry this is a short one. I had a club today so, sorry. Well, I think the next chapter will be real intense.

~writer~