Alec Pov

I saw Adoleus disappear and Magnus fall at the same time. I ran towards him, only to catch him right before falling to the ground. I caressed his head as he fainted. I whispered, "Magnus, Magnus no." He didn't respond or move. Nonononononononono. I shook his shoulders. but I stopped immediately. His skin was burning hot.

Jace, Clary, Izzy, and Simon rushed to us. Simon knelt and asked, "Is he okay?" Izzy put a hand on my shoulder. I trembled. I turned to Simon and snapped, "What do you think? Do YOU think he is okay?!" Jace spoke, "Alec, come down. Check his pulse." I put two fingers on his neck and his forearm. A tiny pulse. I sighed and cried for joy, "There is a pulse. Small but still a pulse." Clary unstiffened right away and hugged me.

Magnus' face was pale white and he looked angelic. Not demonic like his blood but angelic. He looked so peaceful yet tired at the same time. Sweat was still on him but I didn't care. I hugged him tightly and whispered to him, "Magnus, don't worry. I will save you. And you will wake up. Just don't leave me. I love you. I love you, Magnus."

~ time lapse ~

Jace, Clary, Izzy, Simon, and I were heading to the Institute. The moment we arrived, my mother and my father rushed to hug me and Izzy. My mother exclaimed, "Oh my god." She saw me carrying Magnus, bride style. "Oh, Magnus." She spoke. After the years of me being with Magnus, she got used to it but I knew deep inside, she didn't like Magnus that much. She still cared for him but it wasn't like her favourite choice. At least she was better than my father.

My father stiffened at the sight of him here. He spoke sharply, "What is the warlock doing here?" He spat out the word "warlock" as if it was poison. I glared at him, "Well this 'warlock' saved our lives. And he is sick." My father shook his head, "There is no way we are helping him. Take him to an another warlock. We will not allow him here." I opened my mouth to object but Izzy cut in. "NO," Izzy spoke loud and clear. She rarely objected our father but she was firm. "No, dad. You accept it. Magnus and Alec. They are together. Deal with it. Magnus is staying with us. Catarina can come and make sure he is okay."

I mouthed to Izzy, Thank you!  She smiled back at me. Jace rushed me to the infirmary. Clary, Izzy, and Simon ran with us. I softly laid Mangus to an empty bed. Clary was dialling Catarina's number. Simon and Izzy were hugging each other. I just sat there. Holding Magnus' hand. Please. Get better. For me. Magnus. I love you. Don't leave me.