Magnus Pov

I was heartbroken. Absolutely heartbroken. I couldn't imagine any life. No. Any world without Alexander. I glared at the air around me and walked to my storage room. I turned to one of the shelves on my left. No one except me and few others (Catarina and Ragnor and a few other friends outside the shadowhunters' world) knew about this place.

I flicked my hand and blue sparks waved at the shelves. I got my ring and turned it. It was my key for most things. I entered the room still glaring at the air. After the door was closed, I spoke out loud. "What do you want!?" I yelled. A cold laugh ringed in my head. You know what I want, Magnus Bane. The first step was getting rid of that shadowhunter boy. The cold voice was loud and very harsh. There were laughter in those words that were spoken but it gave no warmth but fear.

"You said you'll protect him. Him and his friends." I shouted. He laughed again, Indeed I did. But only if you finish your side of the promise! I gritted my teeth. "Begone!" I yelled at marched out of the room trapping the man in the room.

I jumped to lay on the sofa only to find Chairman Meow gone. "Who stole my cat!?" I sighed. "He's cute. You know." Isabelle Lightwood spoke. I rubbed my temples, "Yes I know since it's MY cat. You know. And NEXT time, please knock and wait." She spoke caring less, "I did. But you didn't answer." I was really getting tired of Alexander's little friends.

"I was working." I chided. "Now before wasting more of my time, what do you want? And no I can't help about your foot problem from wearing heels. And no I can't and not going to be with your brother. Again." I waved my hand for Chairman Meow to come. He shook his head. Traitor. I thought. Isabelle sighed rubbing Chairman Meow, "No, I don't have a foot problem. But tell me Magnus. Why won't you come back with Alec?"

"I have my reasons." I turned away from her. She ran to be in front of me again, "But why!? Just give me a reason." I stood up, "Now miss Lightwood. Please leave. NOW." She humphed and left, storming out. I sighed. So much of the flair. I was tired. From all the Alec business and the man business. I sighed once more and whispered to myself, "I will do it father."