Alec Pov

I pushed Jace so hard he fell down on the ground. Izzy screamed at me, "What the hell!? Alec!" She helped Jace up. "What the hell to him!" I jerked my chin towards Jace. I pulled him up by his shirt, "Why did you go? To ruin it more!?" Jace jerked back, "I was trying to help!" "By blaming Magnus!?" I yelled at him. I just grunted in frustration and turned and ran to my room.

Izzy knocked at the door, "Alec. Alec! ALEXANDER GIDEON LIGHTWOOD! ANSWER ME AT ONCE!" I kicked the door open. "What!?" I spoke harshly. Izzy glared at me, "I don't know what happened between you and Magnus--" I glared into her eyes, "I don't WANT you to know. Okay?! Now get away from me!" I slammed the door, falling to my bed. 

The truth was that Magnus left me. I don't know for what reason but he did. We only broke up once before and that was because I made a terrible mistake to shorten Magnus' life. But we got together again and we were totally happy. This time I didn't know why he just left. He didn't give me any heads up, warning, or anything. Last Friday (today is Wednesday by the way) I went to his apartment. Then he just looked sad and closed the door on me. His last words were, "Aku cinta kamu. Go away and never come back." For some reason, he loves me and never wants to be with me. He didn't even answer my calls or texts. I guess that was the point.

I muffled a scream and lay on the bed with my head on the pillow. I sobbed and cried until my heart felt dry. I got up and looked in the mirror. My eyes were red and puffy from crying. I laughed at the sight. Long time ago, if you told me I would cry over a warlock or a guy, I would laugh. But now, I don't find it funny anymore. Oh Magnus, where are you? I miss you... I thought. But I chided reminding myself it was his choice to leave me.

Can't help to think about this anymore, I walked to the training room. I started slamming my fists on to the punching bag like it was Sebastian.