Magnus Pov

Dammit! I should have followed my instincts and never helped Jocelyn. I told myself to never get into the shadowhunter's business. But stupid me disagreed. Now me, the High Warlock of Brooklyn, is on the floor using magic to protect shadowhunters. Shadowhunters! From my father. I told myself. But I knew I didn't regret a bit I helped Jocelyn. All this trouble brought my one and only true love that ever existed. Alexander. He meant to me more than anything and anyone. Even if it meant shadowhunters. 

I groaned as white spots appeared in my view. I was going to faint or even explode if I continued to use magic like this. "Arrrrrgghhhh!" I screamed in pain. Alec looked at me in terror but I only shook my head. Alec, Izzy, Simon, Jace, and Clary were continued to fight against my father but there was no effect. I couldn't let this continue any further.

"ALEC!!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. He rushed to me as fast as lightning. He held his hand out, questioning. I stared into his eyes for the last time and grabbed his hand. He strained for draining but I only took enough to finally close the portal. I let him go and stood up, leaning into Alec. I used the last bit of my magic to close the portal. Adoleus screamed and cried, "NOOOO!!!" 

I held Alec in my right hand and yelled to the others, "Clary hold my left hand. Jace hold Alec's hand and Simon hold Jace's and Izzy hold Clary's!" They quickly did what I asked. Alec turned to me with questioning eyes, "What are you doing?" I sadly smiled at him and kissed him slowly and pulled back. I spoke sadly, "I love you, Alexander." I took the energy of all the shadowhunters, only taking enough for one last major spell.

When I let go, the other shadowhunters buckled their knees but stood up again. I shook my head to them to warn them to get back. Then I stepped towards my father. I spoke loud and clear, "That's enough, father. It's time to go back to where you belong." I pulled on every energy, magic, and even love and passion to my will and pushed to my father. Adoleus screamed in pain as he disappeared into hell, where he belonged.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't written for so long. But I'm close to the end of this book so check it out!

~writer~