AHAHAHHAHAHA A/N

Awwwww I just checked up on this fanfic and I'm like so happy it got this many reads. I mean I didn't really expect it???? I just thought that I would be the only read. AHAHAAHHAHA

ANYWAYS-- uhhhhh thank you to everyone who read this book (is it a book?). It means a lot to me. I read back and I kind of cringe at how I used to write butttt I'm still proud of it.

IDK what else to say soooooo please support my other book (yes self promo lets get it). I don't know if this would interest all of you but it happens to be a BTS fanfic. It is in the plot line of the BU (BTS Universe). It doesn't really follow with all the theories and the actual correct story plot. I'm just following what I had in mind before Bighit would expose me of my lies lmao.... (T-T). It only has two chapters and a TINY amount of reads but I think it's not that bad.... It's actually okay so please consider reading it if you have like free time you want to pass.

And finally, for the 10K reads, I'll update another chapter once more! It can be about Malec or other ships and I'll try to connect in this storyline along with the actual plots of the books written by Cassandra Clare. Comment what kind of story you want! Ummmm if this doesn't get any comments (I don't think anyone is still alive on my dead book), I'll just upload a chapter about Malec (if anyone wants to read).

Again, tysm for 10K!