Magnus Pov

I couldn't feel anything. It was as if I was swimming through layers of curtains. Have you ever had this slime thingy? When you touch it, you expect water or moisture on your hands but it is dry. It was like that. Except much colder.

I cried out for help but no sound came out of my mouth. I couldn't see anything, the world was black as if there was no colour, taste, smell, or anything. I pushed my arm out, trying to reach for something. Something that may help me. But there was nothing. 

I could hear someone calling out for me. Magnus!  But I couldn't detect who. There were multiple voices talking but I couldn't see their faces. It was like a mirror. Where I could hear but not see. I could recognise one voice though.

Alexander. My Alexander. I could hear his voice whispering to me. Magnus. Wake up. Please. Don't leave me. I love you.  I wish I could be there. Calming him. Reassuring him. Saying I will wake up. I won't leave him. And I love you too. But I knew he couldn't hear me.

I cried softly to hear Alexander broken like this. But my tears were dry and made no appearance. With some strange force, I was pulled away. Into the darkness. I cried out and try to hang on the "mirror" but I was pulled until I let go. I fell into the deep layers of the curtains. Where I softly cried for my Alexander but no one could hear me. And no one would care. I felt something I feared the most and haven't felt in a long time.

I was alone.