9~Why can't you just accept it?

Dylan's POV

Then I kiss her.

After locking my lips into hers I pull away, I can't believe I kissed her.

She looks up at me in a confuse look, I wish I could give her an explanation for all this, but I can't. I, myself don't know why I kissed her.

"Dylan, why did you do that?" She yells at me in frustration.

"I'm sorry Marie-Anne, I..I," before I could finish, her front door opens and Esther comes out. She's all dress, look like she's going somewhere.

"Oh, hi guys hope I'm not interrupting anything," she says starring at Marie-Anne.

"No, you're not," I respond back.

"Anyways catch you later Marie, I have to take care of some business." 

"Okay, bye. Talk later."

Esther walks to her car and before I know it, she is driving away. Marie-Anne returns her eyes to me waiting for an explanation.

"Okay, you know what Marie-Anne?"

"What?" she yells back.

"I kissed you and I'm not sorry about it." 

"Okay," She quickly replies.

"Okay?" I question.

"Yes, okay." She opens the door and walks in. I let her go regretting what I just said.

I walk back to my open car door and drive to my place.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

•Marie-Anne's POV

He kissed me, he kissed me, wow he kissed me. I keep replaying the moment in my mind while I lie down catching up on 'The Originals'. The originals is one of my favorite shows and I can't even pay attention because of Dylan.

I don't know why it bothers me so much; he's just a random guy I went on ONE date with and he kissed me. No big deal, multiple people have kissed me in my life, I reassure my consciousness.

While I'm still trying to reassure my conscious, my phone vibrates indicating a message.

Dylan: Hey

Me: Hi

Dylan: I kinda left in an awkward situation this morning, so I wanted to apologize if I overstepped.

Yes, I was right just a stupid kiss. He's just probably one of those guys who think they can kiss and mess with any girl they want. He does look like one of them.

Me: It's fine.

Dylan:   So, did I overstep?

What the heck is he asking? Yes, he oversteped does he need me to tell him that. You can't just go around kissing girls.

Me: No, it's fine.

Gosh... I'm such a coward, why can't I just back him off and tell him what I think.

Dylan: Thank goodness, because I really meant what I said; I'm not sorry for kissing you.

Me: oh, okay.

Dylan: Yeah, what are you doing?

Me: watching the originals, you?

Dylan: oh, I love that show, mind if I watch it with you?

Me: Sure, you can come over if you want.

Dylan: k, be there in 5.

What did I just do? I ask myself. I'm home alone, why did I invite him over? I'm crazy, I need to call and cancel.

I grab my phone to call him, but before I could press the call button I hear a knock on the door. I get up from the sofa and walk over to the door. I open it and Dylan is standing there with his hands in his pocket.

"Hey, how did you get here so fast?"

"Marie-Anne, I live two minutes away from you." There it goes again, why can't he just call me Marie like everyone else?

I open the door wider to let him in and he walks over to the living room like he's been here a million times already.

"So, I'm kinda behind," I inform him.

"Yeah, me too."

"K, you want something to eat?" I ask. He was now standing in front of me, way too close. My hands were behind me on my lower back. My hands starts shaking and sweating at the same time. A sign that I'm nervous. Why does he make me so nervous?  He is just a boy.

I take one step back and he does the same thing, but forward. He looks me in the eyes not moving one bit despite seeing my discomfort.

"Sorry if I make you nervous, it wasn't my intention and no I don't want anything to eat." Yeah, right? It wasn't your intention, you purposely stood in front of me.

"It's fine, then we can begin." I walk over to the sofa and sit down, but he's still standing. I look up at him, but he just gives me a blank expression.

"You finna sit down?" I ask him.

"Yeah, sorry"

He finally sits down and I put the show on.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Throughout the whole show, Dylan was pretty much quite. And I just keep getting sweatier and I'm shaking even worse.

We both finally catch up on all the episodes and I turn the TV off. Don't ask why I did that, but I did.

Dylan finally turns around and looks at me.

"Well, that was a good show." he says getting up from his seat.

"Yeah," I say agreeing with him.

"Anyways, I gotta get home so I can go over to my parents."

"yeah, bye. Thank you for watching the show with me."

I get up from my seat to walk him out the door, but he grabs my hands to stop me. Why does he keep doing that?

"Marie-Anne," he says.

"Yes, Dylan," I say turning around. He puts one of his hands on my cheek and he kisses me again. Why does he keep doing that? I don't push him away because I kind of like how his lips feels against mine.

"I like you Marie-Anne and I want you to be my girlfriend." He says staring at me waiting for an answer.

A/N
What do you think Marie-Anne's going to say???

I'm so sorry for the late update, I just didn't know what to write.

Please vote and comment.

Au revoir😘😘😘