27~Hit me and RUN

(Early update because I might not be able to update during the beginning of next week.)

Marie-Anne's POV

"Ah, thank goodness we are back home," I say as I drop myself on Dylan's bed. After that six hours drive to get here I feel so tired that I can sleep for one hundred years.

"Really? I thought you were going to cry when it was finally time for us to come back," Dylan says laying next to me.

"Yeah I thought so too, but the truth is I feel like a stranger and a visitor over there. It's not my home anymore, here is," I say. When I first came here I couldn't imagine this being my home; but now I can't even spend some time at my home town without missing it.

"Mhmm," he says. The sound of sirens can be heard through the room and I smile, I missed the big city, the sound of the sirens that always kept me up when I first came is now music to my ears.

"Dyl, you got an extra towel? I want to take a shower," I ask as I start getting up from the bed.

"Yeah, look in the closet," he says in a sleepy voice.

I go in the closet and grab a towel, I go through my bag and get a pair of jeans and a polo shirt. I walk to the bathroom and get the water running to take my cold shower.

I step out of the shower after thirty minutes and get dress in the bathroom. When I open the door I see Dylan still laying down in the same place I left him, except now he is sleeping. I tippy toe across the room and grab my bag to leave.

"Where are you going?" A husky voice asks.

"Home," I say as if stating the obvious.

"Esther won't come back until tomorrow so sleep here tonight," he says still in a sleepy voice.

"Okay, I'm pretty tired so I'm going to go lay down," I say opening the door to walk out.

"The bed is right here sweetheart," he says in a British accent. That accent was horrible.

"I'm sleeping in your guest room," I say.

"No, you are not, Marie-Anne get your ass over here," he says pointing on the bed.

"K," I say without putting much of a fight, I'm really tired I don't feel like arguing right now.

"What are you doing?" I ask when I see him taking off his shirt. He ignores me and continues to take off his clothes until he is in nothing but his boxers.

"I'm going to take a shower," he finally replies leaving the room to go to the bathroom.

The water starts running and I let sleep over take me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My phone starts ringing as I drive my way to school. I look at the caller I.D and see that it is Dylan; I answer it and put the phone on speaker so I can focus on the road.

"Hello," I say.

"Hello, Marie-Anne where are you?" He ask in a worried tone.

"I'm on my way to class," I say.

"Oh okay, I thought you left in the middle of the night," he says laughing.

"I told you that I had an early class in the morning and why the heck would I leave in the middle of the night?"

"Have you met you Marie-Anne?" He asks.

"Yes I have, I did  think about leaving in the middle of the night, but I was way too tired to do so," I say honestly.

"Mhmm, I knew it," he says still laughing.

"What are you doing?" I ask when I hear noises on the other side.

"Making myself some breakfast," he says.

"Mhmm, what are you making?"

"Pancakes and eggs," he says. I lick my lips just thinking about it; now I want some. That's my favorite breakfast food.

"I would have woke up earlier to make you breakfast if you reminded me of your class," he says sarcastically. I just laugh at him and don't say anything. The sound of pans hitting each other can be heard on the line.

"You get to hang out with your sister today, are you excited?" I ask remembering the deal that his mom made with him.

"Yes, I am super excited, I feel like I am sharing custody with my mom or something," he says with a chuckle.

"Oh, don't forget that you can only hang out with her under the supervision of her unnecessary body guard," I say laughing after realizing how ridiculous his mother is for coming up with things like that.

"Oh, how could I forget," he says joining me in laughter.

A four-way stop sign comes into my view and I stop. When I notice that there was no other car I hit the gas pedal and start driving. A big truck comes from the other side and hits my small car. The car falls on the side and starts rolling until it comes to a complete stop.

"Marie-Anne, Marie-Anne, are you okay?" I hear Dylan say over the phone, but I cannot answer. He continues calling my name, but I can't say anything because of my dry throat. I am now upside down on the car and I see a man get out of the truck, he is dress in all black with a mask on, he starts walking closer to me with something on his hands.

I try to get out of the car, but when the window won't break I gave up. The man reaches me and squats down next to me looking me an the eye. I try to keep my eyes open, but I no longer can; I eventually give up and let the darkness consume me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim's POV

"The job is done," the man says to me as we walk at the same park we met when I was hiring him.

"Did you make it look like an accident?" I ask trying to make sure he followed my instructions.

"Yes, I did and I assure you that she will never bother your family again," he says and I smile. That bitch played with the wrong type of people, she got what she deserved.

Now my son will come back home just like I wanted.

I hand the man the rest of his money in a bag and he vanishes. I go to my car and put a smile on my face, and dial my son's number.

It's time to come home sweetheart.

AN

This just happened, it might be the end of Dylan and Marie-Anne.

I cannot believe that Kim did that.

Well, vote and comment...

Au revoir...