29~old friends

^^^^^Rebecca (Bex) She'll be in this chapter

^^^^^Rebecca (Bex) She'll be in this chapter. Isn't she cute??^^^^^

Dylan's POV

"I wanted to call your mom, but I remember you made me promise never to call your mom if you end up at the hospital unless you died or something. I don't know why I promised you that, I guess I never pictured you being in the hospital. Anyways, I'll have to break that promise," I tell Marie-Anne as she lay there unresponsive. I rub her hand and sigh, I hate seeing her like this.

"Dylan I got you a cup of coffee," Esther says walking in the hospital room. She hands me the coffee and kiss Marie-Anne's forehead. "I think you should go home to get some rest," she says looking at my tired face.

"No, I'm fine but I do have somewhere to be," I tell her looking at the small clock in the room. It's already eight fifty and I have to be at the airport at nine. The airport is a long drive from here, it's at least twenty minutes and she hates waiting.

"Okay, where are you going?" Esther asks.

"Um... to meet an old friend and if anything happens call me or text me okay?" I ask looking at Marie-Anne.

"Yeah sure," she says turning her gaze towards to Marie-Anne.

"Bye sweetheart," I tell Marie-Anne and I walk out the door. I walk down the white walls of the hospital to the elevator. I always hated hospitals, there is always people in pain there and it always smells weird for some odd reason.

Once I get to the parking lot I get in my car and make my way to the airport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk to the pick up area and after looking around for a few seconds I spot a very angry Rebecca waiting impatiently.

"I said nine Dylan, you are ten minutes late," she says when I walked up to her. Her light brown eyes looks darker than usual, something it always did when she was angry.

"Sorry Bex," I tell her honestly.

"Sorry is not going to cut it, you know I hate waiting," she says grabbing her bags.

"Ah cut me some slack, now give your best friend a hug," I tell her and she sigh and change her face expression into a smile. She gives me a big hug, "I'm still mad," she says pulling away.

"Whatever," I grab her bags from her hand and start walking towards my car.

"So, what do you need help with?" She asks getting right to the point.

"I want you to hack into your dad's computer," I tell her. Her mad hacking skills are finally going to come in handy.

"His personal computer, why?" She asks. We reach my car and I open the passenger door for her. I put her bags in the bag and walk to the driver's side.