Bonus Chapter

Third person omniscient POV

After Marie-Anne and Dylan left, the family were still arguing, but Kim's decision was final.

Dylan's father, David, wish that there was something he could do, but the wife had all the power.

Just like the saying says, happy wife, happy life, he wanted to keep Kim happy so his life was happy.

Inside he felt like a coward, why did he let things get so far? Why didn't he fight for Dylan? He loved his kids, Dylan especially. Truth is, he saw a little of himself in him, he reminded him of his young days. When all he wanted to do was live life, but he didn't have the courage to get out of the family like Dylan did.

"I thought you were already asleep," Kim say as she as she enters the room in her nightgown.

"I cannot sleep," David replied.

"Why?" She ask so innocently when she already knew why her husband couldn't sleep. Today she had crossed the line, she shouldn't have kicked her own son out from the house that doesn't even belong to her.

"Aww, Kim you know why," David replied.

Just like every night, Kim went on ignoring her husband and David went on typing on his laptop. The laptop was David's only escape, Kim was already driving him crazy.

When he first married her, she wasn't this evil lady that he now knows, she was sweet, caring, that's why he had fallen in love with her in the first place.

Along the years, the love was gone, he was now married for twenty-five years and he cannot remember the last time he was happy. It was always business. He still loved his wife, but she didn't feel the same way.

Kim only cared about the money, there was a time that she did love her husband, but after believing that he cheated on her with one of the housekeepers she was done. She fired the housekeeper and acted like everything was okay, but it wasn't. She only stayed for the money.

All that anger has caused her to become something that she doesn't even recognize in the mirror. She knows gold diggers when she sees it, that is why she doesn't want Marie-Anne near her son. She believes that Marie-Anne is a gold digger.

Poor David never touched the housekeeper. He just cared for her, she was a young girl from the Dominican Republic, he just wanted to help her. He even paid for her school while she worked for him. David had all the money in the world, he just wanted to do something good with it.

"You were way out of line today," David tells Kim as she lay next to him.

"I made the right decision, you know it is right. You were just too afraid to do it," Kim says.

"No, I don't think it was right," David replies trying to think if the decision was right.

"Well, I do. Dylan and her are not welcomed here,"

"Won't you miss your son?" David ask.

"Yes, that is why she will pay," Kim reply looking at her husband.

"Pay how?"

"Don't worry about it old man, just know that Marie-Anne will pay," Kim reply already thinking of a plan.

AN

This was a bonus chapter. If you're clueless right now, it means you didn't read the chapter before so go back and read it.

What do you think Kim will do to Marie-Anne?

Vote and Comment...