13~Let's give it a go.

Marie-Anne's POV

The words don't come out of my mouth instead I put my hands around his neck pulling him closer to me and I kiss him.

After a few seconds, I pull away realizing what I just did. Dylan grabs me and kisses me again, without hesitation I kiss him back moving our lips in harmony.

A low knock on the door causes us to jump and pull away from each other acting as if we were two teenagers sneaking around.

"Come in," I say. Esther opens the door and looks at me then at Dylan. Her eyes asking a million questions, I nod my head no answering one of her questions which was if there's something between us.

"Sorry to disturb you guys, but I didn't hear anything so I wanted to see if Marie didn't kill you." She says looking at Dylan. Sounding more like a question than a statement. Dylan nods his head letting her know that I did not kill him.

"Well bye I'll leave you two to it," she exits the room, but not before attempting to wink her eye at me. The wink comes out as if she was sizing me.

"So, I gotta go," Dylan says after Esther leaves. He rushed and grabs his key and phone that he had placed on the bed. I stand there dumbfounded of what just happened.

Dylan opens the door and before he leaves I call his name.

"Dylan," he turns around and looks at me. "Why are you leaving?" I question.

"Um... Probably because you said you didn't feel the same way." He says looking at as if it was obvious. I stare at him, like me kissing him wasn't proof that I like him?

"Marie-Anne, if you want us to be something you gonna have to tell me how you feel not kiss me. I'm not a mind reader." He says answering the question that was going through my mind.

"Oh, okay. Will you sit down then?" He looks at me surprised that I would tell him how I feel. He lets go of the door closing it, then sitting down next to me.

"Okay, what?"

"Um... Fine, I think about you too," I blurt out real fast.

"Now was that so hard?" He asks.

"No, but it doesn't mean we can be together," I say raining on his parade. He frowns at me.

"Why?"

"Because I got so much going on and the last thing I need right now is a boyfriend," I say informing him on the situation.

"Okay, then I'll wait until you're ready."

"No, I don't want you to wait," I plead.

"Marie-Anne, then what do you want?" He questions.

"Nothing, I want you to forget that this ever happened."

"I can't do that,"

I groan in frustration hearing that, what the heck does he want? Can't he just forget about me? After all, he just likes me, nothing else.

"And why can't you do that?" I ask.

"Because I meant what I said."

"What did you say?" I ask unaware of what he's talking about.

"I told you that I liked you and I won't give up just because you have too much going on right now." I almost feel like crying, it sounds like he really does care. My heart tells me to give him a chance, I want to, but sometimes you got to listen to your mind instead of your heart.

"Okay,"

"Okay, then I'll be waiting, tell me when you're ready," he says getting up to leave. Okay, maybe I don't have things to figure out. Maybe if I just go out with him, he'll just leave me alone. I know myself, this won't last two weeks.

"Okay, fine Dylan we can give it a try and if it doesn't work out you have to leave me alone from now on." In my head, I'm already planning on what to do to make him break up with me. I should probably tell him that I fart and burp loudly in public and that I snore like a pig in my sleep. He will definitely leave, no guy wants to date a girl that doesn't act like a lady.

"Okay, I promise. So, you wanna get out of here?"

"You're aware that we are in my room not in a club, right?"

"I know, it just sounds cool when people say it, I just wanted to give it a try."

"Sorry, but I can't leave I got a paper to finish for my history class."

"Let me help," He says as I looked at him confuse biting my lip down.

"Why do you do that?"

"Do what?" I ask oblivious to what he was talking about.

"Bite down your lip,"

"Oh, it's just a habit. Does it bother you?" If it bothers him, this could be my ticket out, looks like this will end earlier than I thought.

"No, I just think it's really sexy," I put my head down blushing at what he said. He takes his hand pulling my head towards him. "Don't put your head down when someone's talking to you, it's rude."

"Sorry, I didn't know you were the proper police," I say sarcastically.

"Sorry, it's just that my mother always makes us..." I stare at him trying to listen to what he's saying, but he stops and puts his head down also. "Sorry, never mind it doesn't matter,"

"Okay."

We stay in an uncomfortable silence for a few minutes and I start my paper. He sits there just analyzing everything I do. I hate when people stare at me, I start to sweat and my heart beats a trillion times faster making my hands unable to type.

"This is awkward, isn't it?" Dylan asks. I nod my head yes and he smiles. I don't know why he thinks it's funny.

"What's so funny?" I ask angrily.

"Nothing," he says still smiling "Okay, let's do something, let's get to know each other maybe it will ease the tension a little bit," he suggests.

"Okay."

"So, well I don't have any questions to ask about you, I pretty much know everything." He says I look at him in confusion, how the heck does he know everything about me?

Answering my question he asks "Marie-Anne, did anyone tell you that you speak a lot if you have a good listener?"

Oh, that makes sense. I do talk a lot occasionally. "Yes."

"Then, that's how I know so much about you,"

"But, I know nothing about you, like I know you, however, I don't know where you're from and where's your family from?"

"Well, it's just me and trusts me you know everything you need to know about me," He says unable to look me in the eye, a sign that he is lying.

"Okay."

"Okay, I should get going, I'll leave so you can finish your paper." I nod agreeing with him and he gets up opening the door.

"Bye babes," He says turning his back and I couldn't help it but blush at what he called me. I just sit there dumbfounded and my heart is still racing.

I go back to my paper trying to ignore what just happened and what I just agreed to.

Thanks for reading guys.

Please vote and comment.

Au revoir😘😘