Four

RONALD WEASLEY POV-

I walked back into the room and saw Zabini sitting on the couch with a cup in his hand. I closed the door and he looked up.

"Where did you go," he asked as he stood up and made his way across the room.

"McGonagall's office. Where did you go?"

"To get some alcohol. I'm married to a Weasley. I'll need it."

"Gee. Thanks a lot."

I sat on the couch as he refilled his cup once more. He started making his way to the back before he stopped and turned around.

"I signed the papers. You might want to as well. Enjoy the couch."

"Why do I get the couch?"

"You live in a cramped little burrow while I live in a huge ass building. You're used to that and I'm not. I hope you have a restless night." He closed the bedroom door and I hugged in annoyance.

Stupid rich bastard.

PANSY PARKINSON POV-

I walked back into the room and didn't see Granger anywhere. I sighed, thinking I had a moment of peace before I opened the bedroom door. But I wasn't alone.

Granger was changing and she didn't have on any form of top.

"Get out!" She screeched as she covered her chest. I slammed the door closed and felt that my eyes were wide. I waited there for a moment before the door opened and she stood there in a muggle tee shirt and sweatpants. "You were never raised with any manners?"

"I thought the place was empty. You know that the door has a lock for a reason. What if it had been someone else?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because starting today, mudblood, I'm your wife. And like it or not, I'm not letting anybody come in here and see you topless."

"Like you did?"

"That's different now. Now if you'll kindly let me in so I can sleep in the bed."

"Who said I'm letting you have the bed? I've already called it myself."

"There is no way in hell that I'm sleeping on a damn couch!"

"Then it looks like you're sharing that bed with me because neither am I."

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

I stormed into the room and changed in the bathroom before coming back out and seeing Granger already on the bed with her back to the bathroom door. I got into the bed and turned off my light before laying down myself and closing my eyes.

It was really quiet an I knew that neither of us had actually gone to sleep yet. I sighed lightly before flipping into my back and turning my head to face her.

"I'm sorry I didn't knock."

"What?" She rolled over and looked and me curiously.

"I said I'm sorry for not knocking. You're right. I need to remember that I'm not the only one living here."

"No. You were right. I should have locked the door if I didn't want anyone coming in. I'm sorry."

"Well then. I've just apologized to a Gryffindor. On that note, I'm going to sleep and forget everything that just happened tonight."

She laughed as I rolled back over.

"Hey Parkinson?"

"Hmm?"

"Would it be awkward if I called you Pansy?"

"That depends on if it would be awkward for me to call you Hermione."

"It wouldn't be awkward."

"Then there's your answer."

"Goodnight Pansy."

"Goodnight Hermione."

I closed my eyes and felt myself fall into a dreamless sleep.