Fourteen

DRACO'S POV-

"She's a what?" Ronald asked while we were all eating breakfast the next morning.

(*Hagrid voice* A wizard! Jk jk)

"A mother, Ron," Harry replied. "We were shocked too."

"The most shocking part was the father was a death eater," Pansy whispered. "Died in the war apparently."

"I feel like I'm overlooking someone with those eyes," I sighed in frustration. "I should be smarter than this."

"Youre plenty smart, Dragon," Harry smiled at me while grabbing my hand.

"Thanks Raven," I smiled while giving his hand a small squeeze.

"You two are disgusting," Ronald snapped while shoving his face with more food than normal.

"Whats with the sudden change Ron? And why are you eating even more food," Hermione asked while picking up her orange juice.

"Because he's pregnant," Blaise smiled while wrapping his arm around Ronald's shoulders.

I felt myself choke on the bacon I was eating while Hermione choked on her orange juice. We both started coughing and Harry and Pansy patted our backs.

"When did you officially find out," Hermione asked.

"Yesterday morning before classes. I told Blaise on our date last night and he-"

"Took it like a true Italian does." Blaise covered Ronald's mouth before getting bit.

"If true Italians faint then yes you did." Ronald smikred.

We all laughed as Blaise pulled the hood of his robe over his face in shame.

"Its alright. Draco squealed like a girl when I told him."

"Harry!"

"Pansy dropped her coffee in the floor and then slipped on the liquid while running around and shouting about how she was gonna be a mom."

"Mione!"

All of those Gryffindors laighed while us Slytherins were left to hide our red faces. Curse you lot. We shall think of something clever for payback...

After you all deliver that is.

"Anyways, we all need to prepare. We start the Littles assignment at the end of the week." Hermione smiled. "I can't wait."

"I can," Blaise replied. "Id rather take care of my child than a Little."

"Blaise..." Ronald had a warning tone in his voice. "You better treat the poor baby right, or so help me I wont let you lay a hand on our kid."

"Thats just the thing though. They only have the mindsets of a baby," Pansy sighed. "Which means they are gonna be as tall as us probably."

"Well it isnt like they can help it Pansy," Hermione replied.

"Mione is right. They are treated like actual babies or toddlers and can't really help it. I'm sure they have their "big days" or something but... When it comes down to it. They are all alone and scared, and for a child, that is the worst possible feeling."

I looked to Harry and saw him give a far off distance before Hermione and Ronald placed their hands atop of his.

"Did I miss something?" Pansy asked.

Harry sighed and got up before Hermione followed him. Probably for comfort.

"I hope she can call him down. Last time, it took both of us," Ronald sighed.