Twenty

HERMIONE GRANGER POV

Sarah was still spending some time with the other Littles so I convinced Harry and Draco to watch her for a moment while Pansy and I stepped out to do something. Seamus came with us and everytime he asked where we were going, we said it was a surprise. We eventually arrived at his and Dean's door and I opened it without knocking before Pansy walked up to Dean and slapped him across the face.

"What the Fuck was that for!?" He asked in anger as he rubbed the dark spot forming on his cheek.

Seamus quickly ran over to Dean's side with an ice pack and held it to his husband's face carefully before giving us a look.

"What the hell, you guys?"

"Wait. You didnt know they were doing that?"

"Of course not! If I had, do you think I would have come up here?"

"Well you were pretty mad."

"I think I had a right to be! You slept with Ginerva even after telling me there was nothing going on between you two and that she meant nothing. You got her pregnant, Dean! Do you know how much I've cried over this! We're expecting a baby. I didn't want to lose you over her and your other child."

Seamud began to cry about half way through his little rant before Dean pulled him into a hug.

"I'm so so sorry Baby. Words cant make for what I did. I wish I could take it all back. I don't know what happened in all honestly. I remember her needing to talk to me about something and we went to Hogsmead before school started and had something to drink at the Three Broomsticks. I don't remember anything after that until school started back."

"She must have alipped you a potion," I put in lightly before Seamus's face turned a new shade of red.

"Merlin! Shes dead!" He started to walk towards the door but Dean, chuckling, pulled him back and held him tightly from behind.

"Shes already being dealt with and will be further punished after her child is born. You wouldnt mind helping me raise them, would you?"  Seamus shook his head with a lightly smile and kissed Dean lightly. "Does thid mean I can come back into the bedroom and get off the couch?"

"I suppose if you have to at some point." Seamus smirked as we left him and Dean alone for some, as Pansy put it, "make up and make out time."

PANSY PARKINSON POV

"Don't you think slapping him was a bit too far?" Hermione asked as we walked back to Harry and Draco's to pick up Sarah. 

"Maybe, but hey, it got them to talk about their issues." I shrugged before grabbing her hand. "Besides, I think he deserved it for getting that Weaslette bitch pregnant in the first place."

"Are you starting to care for the Gryffindors?" Hermione asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"And are you starting to ask questions like a Slytherin?" I shot back with a chuckle.

"Touche." She laughed as we rounded the corner and opened the door to see Harry cooking with an apron on and Draco reading to Roy, Sarah, and Wally, the latest being in his lap.

"Well don't you look comfy," I smirked as I came up to them. 

"Mama Pans!" Sarah laughed while I picked her up. Hermione had gone to help Harry in the kitchen so I sat in the chair next to Draco with Sarah on my knee.

"Hello Sarah-Bug." I smiled at her as Draco put down the book.

"How did it go?"

"I slapped him. They talked. We are probably watching Roy a little longer. Where did the Zabinis go?"

"Well Blaise was reading and Jeffrey fell asleep so they went back to their place until we are all ready for dinner. Then they are gonna wake him up. Ron is making dessert while they wait."

"Gotta love these family dinners, huh?" Harry joked as he came over with a spoon. He motioned it towards Draco with a grin. "Try it. I need the opinion of someone who won't eat everything in their path."

Draco chuckled and was about to try it when Wally ate what was on the spoon instead. Harry and Draco's eyes went wide and we were all silent for a moment.

"Is gud Paps Hawwy!" Wally said with his mouth full.

I broke down laughing so hard I sat to put Sarah on her feet for a moment before everyone else laughed with me. I wiped away a stray tear and tried to catch my breath.

"You've sure got a great kid there, guys."

"What about me?" Sarah asked.

"You are more than great. You are a little queen." I said while picking her up. Hermione came over and patted a hand on Sarah's shoulder with a smile.

"Hey, we're back," Seamus called as they opened the door.

"Papa Seamus! Papa Dean!" Roy screamed with a smile as he ran to the door where Dean caught him and picked him up with a laugh.

"Now we're only missing-" Harry began but was cut off by the door opening again and Blaise carrying a still half asleep Jeffrey and Ron carrying a plate of treakle tarts.

"I thought you both were waiting for him to wake up?" Hermione asked as she turned off the stove and pulled the bread out of the oven.

"We were, but someone got a little fussy in his sleep." Ron smiled as he put the tarts on the cabinet and Blaise sat down on the couch with Jeffrey falling asleep on his shoulder already.

"I think we should eat before Jeffrey falls asleep again," Draco chuckled as he carried Wally and we all sat at the table to enjoy a nice meal together.

~~~~~~~
Me: Shoutout to whoever gets the names of these animes first!

~~~~~~~Me: Shoutout to whoever gets the names of these animes first!

✌✌