Tŵëñtŷ-$èvéñ

PANSY PARKINSON POV

"She was so little, I hope she is healthy," I sighed as we started our way back to our room, Sarah in my arms.

"I'm worried about her, yes, but are you ok? Should you really being carrying her?"

"I'm fine. Pomfrey gave me some potions and I feel fantastic. Sorry to worry you." She smiled as she kissed me.

I heard a small stomach growl and saw a red faced blonde child look up.

"Can I have apple slices?"

We laughed at her and I told her I'd make some chicken Alfredo when we arrived home, which didn't take long. I had settled into the kitchen and Pansy and Sarah walked into the living room to watch a movie together.

"Arent we supposed to recieve paperwork from Madame Hopkirk soon?" Pansy asked from the living room.

"Yes. Professor Hopkirk informed me it shpuld be a week maximum for all of it to be gathered. They dont know where anything is from where they are renovating." I called back to her from my position at the stove. I continued to watch the noodles, for the right moment to stir them once more, before two arms wrapped around my waist and started rubbing my bulging stomach. "Yes my dear?"

"Youre so beautiful," Pansy sighed as she kissed the back of my neck. I giggled before turning around and kissing her.

She smiled into our kiss and deepened it slowly. Once she started doing that, she had lifted me into the counter top beside the stove, far enough I wouldnt get burned, and made herself a spot between my legs. She had started to massage up my thighs when I heard a knock on the door.

"Who the bloody hell?" Pansy growled as she pulled away and helped me down. I laughed at her and told her to watch the food while I saw who it was.

I opened the door and saw Harry, Draco, and a sleeping Wally on the other side. I smiled at them and lead them into the living room where they sat on the couch and Sarah ran over to greet them with a smile.

"Than so for having us for dinner Mione." Harry said as he adjusted the sleeping three year old on his lap carefully.

"Anytime Harry. I made the sauce and salad earlier before leaving to speak with Ron, so it shpuld only ve a few moments to reheat it and finish cooking the pasta noodles."

"Its going to be fantastic Hermione. You and Harry are artists in the kitchen," Draco smiled as Sarah sat in his lap, playing with his blonde hair, which had grown just past his ears.

"I heard Molly and Arthur are going to be here in a few hours to see their granddaughter," Pansy said as she left the kitchen. "Food is ready by the way."

We all made our plates and sat down when Ron, Blaise, Jeffrey, and Blaire, who was being carried by Ron, had walked in.

"Well look who is on his feet already," Harry smiled as he finished setting up Wally's sippy cup.

"Yeah. It hurts a little but I'm able to walk so who cares?" Ron laughed lightly as he sat down and pulled out a bottle while Blasie and Pansy made the plates for the Zabini boys.

"Hey, are your parents really coming over? I thought something happened," Draco said as Ron fed Blaire her bittle.

"Apparently it was Ginny trying to ruin everything, again. But who cares. She is almost ready to give birth and once that happens, that bitch will be dealt with severely. Meanwhile, my parents have been dotting on me for quite some time and it feels nostalgic."

"I remember what it was like to have your mother bear hug us until we turned blue," Harry laughed.

"She was gracious enough to let us stay at the burrow and all sleep in the sitting room together after the war. Merlin knows we couldnt spend a stable night without one another after that "camping trip" we were on," I sighed.

"You all had to stay together even after?" Blaise asked as he set up Jeffrey and Ron's plates before his own.

"Nope. We were staying in the same tent trying not to get killed together for so long, we sort of formed a connection that was hard to break after everything happened," Ron smiled sadly. "I still remember having to wake up Harry in the middle if the night every night because he was having such bad nightmares that papers and books of Hermione's were flying around the room."

"I remember you waking up to it because they would hit you on the head," I laughed lightly.

"Yeah. Sorry mate," Harry chuckled along with Ron.

"I had no idea it was so bad for you guys. I guess it makes sense I mean, you were in such dangerous situations. Especially you Harry," Pansy said as I held her hand slightly tighter.

"Well its done and over with now. And now we have much better lives so why waste time thinking about that when it is the birthday of a new special member of this large, unique family," Harry smiled. "Cheers to the future guys."

We all raised our glasses slightly and cheered along with Harry while the kids continued to eat.

Maybe things are looking up after all.