Tŵëñtŷ-$íx

DRACO MALFOY POV

As fast as we could, I sent a patronous to Harry for him to watch the other's children and I carried Ron to the hospital wing at a running pace. Hermione stayed behind at the room to watch the children until Harry got there. I saw the hospital wing doors up ahead and ran in at a full sprint.

"Madame Pomfrey!"

She, as well as Hopkirk and Snape, looked over at me with wide eyes before rushing over and helping ne put Ron on a bed.

"Where's Blaise?" Ron asked as he looked on the verge of tears.

"He has to go through a surgery if we want him to live Ronald, it is bad enough that magic can only do so much," Pomfrey said as she prepped amd readied Ron.

"Whos going to do it then? And whos gonna be beside Ron through all of this?" I asked.

"We have the choice of myself or Snape to perform the surgery, but that also means if I do it, Hopkirk and Snape will have to help with this. We need to make it where the baby can come out magically without tearing through Ron, as he is already in pain." She explained while giving him a potion for the pain.

"I dont care who does what, just get this over with," Ron said in tears. "I need Blaise."

"Draco, youre gonna have to be by his side in Blaise's absence. We wouldnt have him ready in time to help Ron." Hopkirk explained while she got ready to help in any way she could.

I nodded and looked at my unconscious best friend before turning to his husband. May Merlin be with us all.

BLAISE ZABINI POV

I felt sore in my abdominal region. And I heard something. I think crying? But not from any adult, no. It was the crying of a child.

I opened my eyes and let them adjust to the lighting before I saw I was in the hospital wing. I looked to my left and saw and empty bed, and when I looked to my right....

"Ron?"

Everyone turned around and saw me trying to sit up with side eyes. Draco came over  and helped me to sit up, all the while, my eyes never left my husband or the bundle of blankets in his arms.

"Papa Blaise!" Jeffrey smiled excitedly as he ran to tge side of the bed. I helped him up as best I could before he hugged me. "I'm so glad youre okay! Papa Ron is glad too! And so is-"

"Jeffrey. Dont hurt him." Ron smiled as he stood carefully, wincing slightly, and sat next to me on the bed. It was then I took notice of what- actually, who, was in his arms.

"Ron, what happened?"

"You were hurt pretty bad. Bad enough they had to use surgery and magic wouldnt help. I went into labor when Draco told us. He helped me through the delivery while they worked on you."

"Thank you Draco. Youre my best friend, and this means a lot." I smiled at the blonde as he hugged his husband from behind. He nodded and I looked to Ron once more. "I can hold her?"

"Well duh. Shes your kid too." He said as he rolled his eyes and handed her to me. I looked down at her eyes, so much like Ron's. That was probably the only thing she got from Ron. Everything else, she looks like me.

"Shes so beautiful."

"What are you guys going to name her?" Pansy asked as she held Hermione close.

"We already decided on her name a few weeks ago. We picked a name for if we had either gender and once we foubd out we were having a girl, well..." Ron started. "Everyone, say hello to Blaire Molly Zabini."

(And Yes, Blaire like Blaise.)

I decudes to ignore the voice in favor of looking around at my family. My husband was holding our son as he leaned his head on my shoulder, and my daughter was falling asleep in my arms. If I could pick any moment to live in, it would have to be now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

??????? 😛😛😛