Twenty-One

(Shout out to @Anime_lover154 and @HumanxDemon for being the first two to get it right. Anime lover gets first spot for time and human x demon gets first spot beside them for saying their names as well.)

DRACO MALFOY POV

Harry and I were asleep in our bed, getting rested for class in the morning. I was half asleep and Harry was out cold. I had his back to my chest and my arm wrapped around his waist, rubbing circles on his stomach gently. I believe Harry called this spooning?

I felt my eyes finally give way and I was slowly decending into sleep (*cough*madness*cough*) when I heard, almost silent, crying from the other room.

I willed myself up and quickly made my way to Wally's room, putting my night robe and slippers on in the process. I walked across the hall and opened the door to hear sniffles coming from the young boy's crib.

I walked over and saw Wally crying with his little hands hiding his face. I reached in and placed my hands on his and saw him stop crying and pull his hands away to see me.

"Whats wrong Wally?" I asked as I helped him sit up slightly. It was then I felt the dampness of his blanket.

Wally was still one of the smallest Littles both physically and age wise, so Harry and I both knew he was still potty training when he picked us.

"I'm sorry." He said with a strained voice. I smiled and picked him up before placing him on the changing table. With a flick of my wand, the sheets situation was taken care of and I began to help Wally into another night nappie.

I also changed his pajamas and handed him his favorite aruffed bear Harry and I gave him a few days ago. I picked him up and shufted him onto my hip before sticking my tongue out at him. He giggled and stuck his out at me back to which I just chuckled.

"Hey Papa Draco?"

"Yes Squirt?" He giggled at the little nickname Harry gave him and I smiled gently.

"Can I sleep with you and Papa Harry tonight? I had a bad dream earlier."

"Sure Squirt. But you hqve to be very careful not to wake up Papa Harry, okay?"

"Too late." My raven haired husband replied from the doorway with a smile and a yawn.

"When did you-?"

"When your heavy ass got out of bed and left me cold." Harry smirked as he took Wally. "Act like you never heard that, okay Wally?"

He nodded and the three of us took Wally, and his special bear, back to our room to get some well deserved rest.

HARRY POTTER POV

I was sitting in Trasfiguration with Draco, Wally, amd the rest of our class waiting for Professor Hopkirk to arrive. We were all starting to get worried. She is never late. She is usually precisely on time and-

With a loud bang the door opened and revealed a wizard we all knew too well. Many of us looked in shock at who was before is, thinking he had died. But.... How is he here?

"Turn to page 394."

~~~~~

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏