Tŵëñtŷ-€íght

HARRY POTTER POV

"And that concludes todays lessons on boggarts. Any questions?" I asked my third year students as I turned around and smiled at my class. One ravenclaw girl raised her hand and asked if they would soon be putting it to practice, which only made me smirk. "You will all be using these spells next week to defend against a real boggart which will be kept locked inside a trunk that only I will be opening. Then you shall face your fear head on."

"But sir, isnt your due date next week? Come to think of it, why are you even teaching right now?" One of my hufflepuff boys asked in concern.

"It is, thank you for remembering. While I am out for the day, an old friend and collegue of mine will be helping you if I am to miss that day. His name is Remus Lupin. He was once a professor here and will be shown the same respect you show me. Understood?"

(We just gonna act like Remus never died and was married to someone else who also didnt die because I can and will so ha. Take that logic. You have no place here.)

They all nodded and I smiled before dismissing them and watching Ron run into the room while they were leaving. He stopped in front of me breathing very hard and I had to give him some water becasue he looked like he was ready to explode.

"Whats wrong Ron?"

"Hermione is having the baby!" He smiled and we both took off as quickly as we could, mostly me in my very pregnant state, towards the hospital wing. Once we arrived, Blaise was outside with Draco and the kids while I could here Hermione from the other side of the door.

"We havent missed it yet then?" I asked as I sat next to Draco on a bench.

"Not yet. He should be here soon." He smiled while taking my hand in his.

"I'm really about to be a big sister?" Sarah asked as she stood by the door.

"Of course Sarah-Bug. Youre about to have your baby brother appear and once he does, you'll have somebody to help look after. Just like your dolls," Ron smiled as he sat in the floor next to the door and ruffled her hair.

A few hours later we were still sitting outside the hospital wing when the doors opened and Pansy walked out with a smile on her face. Sarah ran over and Pansy picked her up and hugged her before mostioning us inside where Hermione was holding a bundle of blue blankets. She looked up and smiled at us before Pansy sat next to her on the bed.

"Whats his name?" Draco asjed excitedly, happy to meet our godson.

"Zacharias Hadrien Granger-Parkinson, Zach for short," Pansy smiled at me.

"Hadrien as in... Harry?" I asked. They nodded and smiled as I stared at the small bundle of blankets when a face popped from it. Little tuffs of black hair with dark green eyes appeared. "He looks so much like you Pans."

"Hopefully he will act more like Mione," she laughed as we all smiled at him.

"Would you like to hold him Harry?" Hermione asked. I nodded and sat next to her as she handed me the small bundle. He stared up at me for a while but soon reached out and tried to grab my glasses off my face.

Everyone, including myself, laughed while I readjusted my galsses and stared at the small boy in front of me. I wasnt lying when I said he looked like Pansy, but I hope he turns out as well as both of his mothers and his sister.

"Well, it all comes down to you now Mate," Ron said as he placed a hand on my shoulder. "And you have twice the work to be done."

"Oh shut up," I smiled while handing Zach over to Pansy who was looking down at him with a look that made her appear much more Hufflepuff than Slytherin.

"Well he isn't wrong. Hello you lot," Professor Hopkirk smiled as she walked into the room holding a small batch of folders. "Sorry for the late arrival but I have your background files for you."

We all took our designated files and once we opened them, we found some things we probably never wanted to find out about our childrens's pasts.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Wuh-oh. What am I planning? *evil look* Find out next time.