Sixteen

RON WEASLEY POV

I was sitting with Blaise ehile tge Littles walked around. I saw a blonde haired girl go to Pansy and Hermione about the same time a brunette boy met Draco and Harry. Not many were visiting Blaise and myself however.

I was starting to get upset that nobody wpuld wajt to meet us but then a boy with raven hair and almost yellow eyes came up to us.

"Hi! My name is Jeffrey! I saw you two sitting alone and thought you'd like for somebody to make you smile! Wanna hear a joke?" He said excitedly.

"Sure," Blaise grinned.

"Where does Dumbledore keep his army? Up his Sleevy!"

Blaise and I gave him a laugh before he smiled widely.

"Was it really funny? Nobody has laughed at that joke all day! Thanks!" Blaise and I laughed as he ran off.

"Nice kid," Blaise yawned. "Wish I could go to sleep though. I'm already exhausted."

"Can I Slytherin," I smirked while sending him a wink. He laughed and rested his head on my shoulder while I kept watching the Littles.

I wonder how the others are doing.

HARRY POTTER POV

Draco and I were sitting around watching the Littles. I was twisting my ring around on my finger and looking over everyone. Pansy and Hermione were visted by a girl and Ron and Blaise seemed to be tired and/or bored.

I wonder if someone will come up to us.

"Hello..." I heard a meekish voice speak. I looked over and saw a brunette who was being carried by one of the volunteers. I also took notice he had his leg in a sky blue cast.

"Hello there," Draco sais calmly with a nod while I smiled at the Little.

"What's your name young one," I asked.

"Wally," he replied meekly.

"Hello Wally. I'm Harry and this is Draco. What happened to your leg?"

"My friend Jeffrey and I were on the swings and he pushed me too hard. I fell on the ground and broke it. Sarah was crying just looking at it. Shes my other friend by the way." He suddenly changed his tone and spoke all,in one breath.

The poor thing, his face was turning pink he got so excited.

I smiled at him before asking if I could sign his cast. He eagerly nodded and let both Draco and myself sign.

"Thank you," he smiled before he was carried off by the volunteer.

He was nice. I wonder who he will choose. They would only be so lucky.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Alright students, it is time for the Littles to decide so as they tell the volunteers who they would like to go with, I woupd like to remind all of you of the key points of raising a Little.

"Remember to be patient, kind,and to show them plenty of affection. Have fun,but be responsible," Professor Hopkirk reminded everyone.

All of the students nodded before the volunteers started to carry the Lottles over to the couples they chose. Somehow,as if by magic, no Little chose the same couple.

Amd our main 3 were happy because they were chosen by Wally, Sarah,  and Jeffrey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See ya in the next one guys!