Thîrtŷ-Øñë

DRACO MALFOY POV

We all stared at Harry in shock for a momwnt before I handed Wally off to Remus and picked Harry up. I quickly ran out of the room and off towards the hospital wing. I sent a patronous off to the others while I was running and once I made it to the hospital wing, I saw Dean amd Seamus there as well. Seamus looked exhausted while he was holding his newborn son. Dean looked up at us from where he was holding Roy and Ronnie, his daughter from Ginny, while I layed Harry on a bed.

"The twins are coming?" Seamus asked while looking over.

"No. I'm just writhing in agony for my health. Of course they are coming you numbskull!" Harry screamed.

Dann, I forgot how sassy he can get. It's kinda hot.

"Well now, time for even more I see," Pomfrey said as she made her way over. "Two means it will be a bit kf a challenge. Are you ready Mr. Potter-Malfoy?"

"If I could sirvive the war, in pretty sure I could sirvive giving birth to twins Pomfrey." Harry sighed before another contraction hit him.

"Thats what Mrs. Granger-Parkinson said too, but she had some difficulties with her child. And she gave birth in the normal way. It will be even more struggle with you. Now then, let's begin." She closed the curtains surrounding us and prepped Harry quickly.

HERMIONE GRANGER POV

We were all outside waiting to know about Harry. Apparently, Professor Hopkirk told us that Seamus had also given birth today, so we were going to visit him as well. Pansy, Ron, Blaise, Sirius, Remus, Narcissa, Lucius, Snaps, Hopkirk, the kids, and myself were all here to see the two couples once we could.

"I can't believe it. My grandchildren are being born and I can't be in there." Sirius growled as he paced.

"Its alright Siri. We will see them soon." Remus chuckled as he grabbed Sirius's jacket from behind him and pulled him next to him on the bench.

"Twins. I still cant believe it. What do you think they will look like?" Ron asked us.

"Hopefully identical. It would be harder to tell them a part, but I could dress them in matching outfits whenever they visit," Narcissa smiled as Lucius took hold of her hand from beside her.

"I honestly think fraternal twins would be nice. What about you Wally?" Blaise smiled at the young boy who was sitting beside Jeffrey on the floor.

"I dont care what they look like or if they will be boys or girls. I just want to see my babies already!" Wally said as he drew invisible shapes in the floor with his finger. We all smiled at him before the doors opened and out walked Draco, who had bandages on his left hand.

"What happened to you?" Hopkirk asked with a chuckle.

"Harry has a stronger grip than I expected." He chuckled before we followed him in and saw Harry holding two blankets.

"Well, what are the genders Mate?" Ron asked.

"Both boys. Say hello to Albus Severus and Scorpius Hyperion." Harry smiled while mostioning to the brunette child first, then the blonde.

"Can I see?" Wally asked before Draco picked him up and sat next to Harry who helped Wally hold little Scorpius.

"Albus... Severus?" Snape asked in shock. But why-?"

"Because you were the man who helped keep me alive for so long and you loved my mother enough to look after her son even though his father caused you so much trouble. You were Draco's godfather as well. We only found it fitting to name one of our sons after you." Harry explained with a smile.

"Do you want to hold him Sev?" Draco asked while taking Albus from Harry and walking towards the dark haired male. He took the baby from Draco and looked down at him in awe.

"Boys, they are adorable," Narcissa stated as she fawned over Wally holding Scorpius.

"They really are cute guys," Seamus said from his bed as he and Dean fed Ronnie and their son.

"What is this Little One's name?" I asked as I stood next to Seamus and looked at their newest addition.

"Rick Godric Thomas-Finnegan," Dean told everyone as he smiled at his youngest.

"All R names? Why did you chose all R names?" Pansy asked as she joined me, holding a sleeping Zach.

"Because it's cute. Now shush." Seamus chuckled at Dean's behavior as we all looked at the newest additions to our growing group.

I wonder where we are heading now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aye! Ok so....

Ronnie:

Rick:

Albus and Scorpius:

Albus and Scorpius:

Also guys. This is tye end of the first story, but I intemd for a sequel. I will post a chapter when the first chapter is up. Until next time!