Nine

RON WEASLEY'S POV-

It was the first class of the day and my back was killing me from sleeping on the couch. I wonder how Harry does it. Then again, my only other option is sleeping with Blaise. 

No thank you.

Anyways, I have Transfiguration with the rest of the Gryffindors and the Slytherins today.Apparently McGonagall forgot to announce our new professor for this year. I wonder what they will be like.

I walked into the room and saw Malfoy and Harry sitting at a desk together as well as Parkinson and Hermione. I continued to look around and saw everyone with their spouses. My eyes fell onto the last available chair which was next to Blaise. Just my luck. Nevertheless, I took my seat and waited for class to begin. 

"Hello everyone," a somewhat young woman with black hair and deep purple eyes stated as she entered the room. "My name, is Lisa Hopkirk and I shall be your new Transfiguration professor for the year. Seeing as your previous instructor is now you Headmistress, I was asked to fill the position in her place. I know I won't have the same experience that Professor McGonagall has had in the classroom, but I would love to give it a try."

At once, Hermione's hand went up.

"Professor? I'm sure you've had at least some experience before, correct?"

"I'm sad to say I haven't unless you count the classes I attended with my school mates when I went to Hogwarts myself, but I shall answer your questions in due time Miss..." she paused and looked at the attendance parchment. "Excuse me. I mean Mrs. Granger- Parkinson. Now then, if you'll open your books to page four. We shall begin with learning more on an animagus forms."

HARRY POTTER'S POV-

Eventually, dinner came around and the eight years were all sitting with their respected houses for the most part. Those who could be close to their spouses tried to be close to each other, but some were ditched across the room such as Justin Finch-Fletchley and Cho Chang. The Slytherin and Gryffindor tables were right next to each other and Ron, Hermione, and I had our backs to Blaise, Pansy, and Draco. 

"Say, let me ask you two some advice," Ron whispered to Hermione and I.

"Sure go ahead," I replied quietly.

"How are you to able to deal with Malfoy and Parkinson? I can't get Blaise to be the least bit kind."

"Well it also depends on how connected you are, I would suppose," Hermione replied. "After all, Pansy and I had our first kiss yesterd-" 

She quickly covered her mouth while mine dropped open.

"You two kissed," I almost shouted.

"Who," Draco asked as he turned around.

"Hermione and Pansy," I replied as both girls turned brilliant shades of red. Blaise and Ron were lost in shock and Draco and I were just staring.

"Well, is it true," Draco asked.

"What do you care?" Pansy stood up quickly and left with Hermione soon following after her.

"What the bloody hell just happened," Ron asked himself before he too left with Blaise not leaving but five minutes after him.

"Makes you think doesn't it," I asked Draco as we walked back to our room.

"What?"

"If we'll be like that one day."

"I have found myself wondering, yes."

"Do you think we could be one day?"

"Is that an invitation?" He sent a smirk my way and I chuckled while shaking my head.

"I don't know. What do you think Malfoy?" I opened the door and soon found myself pinned against it from the inside.

"I would have to guess a yes, Mr. Potter- Malfoy." 

We both sent each other a smirk and he leaned forward, connecting our lips. It was so deep and passionate that I found myself thinking I could get used to this.

BLAISE ZABINI'S POV-

"I can't believe it," I heard Ron say for the dozenth time since we got back to our room.

"Well believe it Weasley. They kissed. What is the big deal?" I was starting to get annoyed by his actions as I poured myself a glass of white wine.

"Hermione was my girlfriend before all of this."

I stopped pouring the glass and felt myself look up at the wall in front of me.

"So that's it? You still love her?"

"I don't know. I guess some part of me does, but another is saying not to."

"Then go for it. Shag her or something and get it out of your system." I lowered my volume where he couldn't hear me. "Then Pansy would kill you and I wouldn't have a problem anymore."

"That's the thing Blaise. I can't. Otherwise, both of us, you, and Pansy would die."

"And how do you figure that?"

"McGonagall told me that any form of cheating would result in death. Meaning if I were to do anything with Hermione, the curse would kill both of us and our partners. It's some sort of crutch that way you don't have to spend the rest of your life with a cheater."

"So there is no way around me being with anyone but you ever, huh?" The reply I received was silence before my teeth clenched and I threw my glass of wine at the wall, it breaking in the process. "Dammit!"

"Blaise. Hang on-"

"No! You hang on! This means I have to be in a loveless marriage or die! Do you know how many times I've wanted to find a way out of this and I haven't had any luck? If this is the case then fine! I'll play along with this stupid game of house!"

I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the bedroom where I threw him on the bed before hovering over him. I pushed my lips to his in a rough way before pulling away and putting my lips to his ear.

"If you don't want this than say something, but this is your only chance. Otherwise, you're in for a long night." 

He gulped but put his arms around my neck in silence. I smirked before leaning down to meet his lips once more. If this is what's going to eventually happen so be it. I don't know where my feeling changed, but they have and there is no stopping them from here on out.