Tŵëñtŷ-Fìv€

HERMIONE GRANGER POV

"Harry? Draco? Are you both still alive? Its been four hours since you found out, and youve been frozen this whole time." I pointed out to the two while waving my hand in front of their faces during dinner.

"Papa Harry? Papa Draco?" Wally asked as he sat in Harry's lap, looking at the two with concern.

"I dont know what to say." Draco finally spoke.

"Neither do I." Harry finally added. "I just hope we don't have too much on our plates. I mean, Draco... We are gonna have three children."

We all looked at the two and right before I could say something someone beat me to it.

"Well they arent just yours. They are gonna be my babies too. Right? I can help." Wally said with a big smile. "I cant wait to be a big brother!"

Harry and Draco smiled at him and pulled him into a big hug while we all watched with grins on our faces.

"You, my boy, really are too precious for this worls," Draco stated as he poked the brunette boy in the side.

"Wait. This means I'm gonna be a big brother too?" Jeffrey asked as he placed a hand on Ron's stomach.

"Well duh. Think." Sarah said as she hugged my stomach.

"Sarah, sweetheart, that is rude, Little One." I reminded her calmly.

"Sorry." She directed towards Jeffrey who just grinned and patted her on the head, as Ron and I were seated next to each other.

"Ya know, she reminds me of someone," the red headed boy pointed out.

I frowned at him as everyone else laughed. I was never like that.

Was I?

(A little bit. Yeah.)

And there is the voice everyone keeps talking about. Great. Now I'm losing it too.

(Cant lose what you never had.)

Alright thats it. I'm ignoring it.

(Good luck.)

"So Harry," I started after clearing my throat calmly, "are you sure you don't want to know the genders?"

"I'm positive. Draco and I want to be surprised. I know it doesnt matter what gender or genders they are, but I'll love them regardless."

"I feel the same way, Love." Draco said as he kissed Harry's cheek.

I saw Ron giving them an odd look but decided against it. I'll ask him later.

"Just think guys. Not much longer left. We are in the third trimester already."

"Your right Mione," Blasie smiled. "You and Harry only have a couple months left, meanwhile, where Ron knew a bit earlier, we have about a month and a half. Unless they decide to make an early appearance."

He smirked and Ron pinched his shoulder.

"Dont even joke," he slightly chuckled.

Who knows what could happen at this point. I suppose anything is possible for this group.

RON WEASLEY POV

I was sitting with Jeffrey in our living room, Blaise had run off to do an errand for McGonagall with Draco and Pansy, when the door knocked. I opened it and saw Hermione and Sarah there.

"Come on in, you two. What brings you here?" I motioned them inside politely as Sarah ran off to Jeffrey's room so the two could play with his blocks.

"I came to ask you something," Mione said as we both took a seat on the couch.

"Whats wrong?"

"Earlier, when we were all eating, you sent an odd look towards Draco and Harry. Did something happen with them?"

"No. It's just. Even after everything that all of us have been through. I still dont completely trust Draco. I know it sounds stupid, but I just dont feel right with him in this group. After everything he did to us... I mean. You even punched him for Merlin's sake!"

"I know that Ron. And I also know he loves Harry and feels truly sorry for what he did. He has confided in me before. Me, out of all people. And I trust him and I know you can too."

"I dont know No one. Its just-"

My door flew open and in ran the blonde wonder himself.

"Draco, whats wrong?" Hermione asked the frazzled looking Slytherin.

"Blaise and Pansy. They got hurt on the errand we were sent to do. Blaise got it worse. They are in the hospital wing now."

I felt my eyes go wide and my breathing quicken as Hermione stood up. But I couldnt move.

"Ron, we have to hurry. Harry can watch the kids."

"Its not that." I told her as I looked up with tears in my eyes.

"Ron what's-?" Draco started. But I interrupted him.

"I just went into labor."

~~~~~~~~~

Bum... Bum.... BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

dayum 😬