Nineteen

RON WEASLEY POV

Classes were cancelled for today so the group and I seized the opportunity to get our Little Ones out and get them some fresh air. When we all met outskde at the fountain, Sarah, Wally, and Jeffrey were all hugging each other tightly.

I noticed Wally's cast and how many signatures he has gotten recently. Blaise, Hermione,Pansy, Dean, Seamus, and myself have all signed as well as mulitple professors and other Littles.

Draco, Pansy, and Blaise were all watching over the Littles while they played while my fellow pregnant Gyrffindors were sitting on the edge of thw fountain and watching them all with small smiles on our faces.

"Roy!" Jeffrey looked up and noticed the fourth member kf theur small group before said Little ran over and hugged them all.

Roy was a small boy who was always dressed to a perfect T by the students he chose. His dark hair was always in a neat kind of messy style and his brown eyes always shined with happiness when he was around the other Littles.

"Hey guys," Seamus smiled as he walked over and Roy went to go play with his friends

"Hello Seamus. Where is Dean?" Hermione greeted.

"Who knows, and at the moment, who cares."

"What do you mean by that mate?" I asked with concern filling my face.

"I mean he and I are in the middle if a fight. You all know we were dating long before any of this happened in the first place. Hell, we've been a couple since fifth year! But somehow he ends up being the rightful father to your sister's baby."

"Seamus..." Harry placed a hand on his back and rubbed circles when he began to cry.

"He's nkt wanting to talk abiut it and when he does all we do is fight! I dont know what to do anymore guys!"

I saw Roy look over and when he saw Seamus he ran over and hugged him around his legs.

"Papa Seamus! Please dont cry!" Roy said with misty eyes.

Seamus smiled lightly and picked up the small boy into his lap.

"I'm not crying. Youre crying."

"Nu-uh!" Roy stuck his tongue out and Seamus hugged him.

"I'm sure it will all work itself out in the end Seamus." Hermione said softly as she placed a hand on his shoulder before a lightly scream was heard. We all looked over and saw Jeffrey hanging from a tree limb. I felt my eyes go wide as I rushed over to them all.

"What the bloody hell happened?" I asked Blaise in a panic as he started to take off his Slytherin robes.

"I dont know. I turned around to help Draco put Wally down off his back and he ends up in a tree."

"We have to do something of else he's gonna fall!"

"In trying to Dear!" He says as he begins to climb the tree.

"Be careful!" I bit my lip while watching him climb up the tree, something he hasn't done in quite a while. I quickly pulled out my wand as a just in case. Sure, I trusted my husband, but I don't trust him to get to Jeffrey before the tree limb gives.

BLAISE ZABINI POV

"Jeffrey. I'm right here. I cant move out much more, can you give me your hand?" I asked softly as I reached out towards the boy. I was up a bjt too high for the tree to support my weight the right way.

"I-I can't! It's too high! What if I fall?" He asked as he held onto the limb tightly.

"You might fall quicker if you dont give me your hand, Buddy." I tried to call him down the best way I could. "I'll tell you what. You give me your hand and I will give you a cookie before dinner."

"A peanut butter cookie?"

"Whatever you want Bud."

He sniffled lightly and reached a small arm towards me. I was about to grab his arm when he lost his balance and started to tip over.

"Blaise!" I heard Ron scream from below.

I quickly grabbed Jeffrey's hand and he caught his footing on the limb that was under him. He started to cry heavily as I pulled him over to me. As soon as he was within reaching distance, he wrapped his arms around my neck and was crying loudly into my shoulder.

I started to calm him down slightly and eubbed circles in his back as I made my way down carefully. When my feet hit the ground I felt Ron take the crying boy away from me and hug him tightly.

"Jeffrey, thank Merlin you are ok." He said with a sigh of relief as he held him close. "What in the name of Lady Magic made you climb a tree, that high?"

"I saw a squirrel. I wanted to catch it." He said when he finally calmed down.

"Well, just let us know before you go climbing a tree that tall again. You could have been hurt." I said as I wrapped one arm around Ron's waist and used my free arm to ruffle Jeffrey's hair so he knew we werent mad.

"I'm sorry." He looked up at us and we smiled.

"I'm just glad youre okay. I couldnt hear the thought of you getting hurt." Ron said in a cute little motherly fashion. I didnt realize I was smiling at him until he said something.

"I think that was enough excitement today," Draco sighed as he picked up Wally. "Why don't we all go back inside and have lunch and we can watch a movie or something. Seamus, you and Roy can join us if you'd like."

We all nodded and quickly made our way inside so we could way before watching the Little's choice of...

Shrek? Huh. Must be a muggle thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: I want to take a moment to be THAT person.