Ten

RON WEALEY POV- 

I woke up the next morning and found myself surrounded in fluffy sheets and strong arms. I guess I didn't fall asleep on the couch last night. I shrugged and was about to go back to sleep when my eyes snapped open once more. 

Wait just a bloody second.

I turned around slowly and saw the sleeping face of the one and only Blaise Zabini. I felt my face go red as the events from last night came back to me. I saw him stir and open his eyes before looking at me. 

"What? Do I have something on my face?"

"You are aware of what we did last night, right?"

"And you are aware that I gave you a warning, right? I told you to say something if you didn't want to do it, but no. You wrapped your arms around my neck and went along with it."

I felt the silence wash over us before he smirked.

"What is it," I asked a bit terrified. 

"I made you my bitch." I lifted my leg and kicked him out of the bed right after he said that. No one makes me their bitch.

"Get used to it Ronnie boy. I don't know when it happened last night, but I'm not letting you go. Ever."

He smirked and went to the bathroom with a pair of boxers in hand. I signed and pulled on some pants before going to make some breakfast. I don't feel like great hall food this morning.

I got to the counter and found a pan with eggs and bacon. I grabbed a spatula and looked at the stove.

Now how does mom do this?

HARRY POTTER POV-

Well it is finally the day I teach the 7th and 8th years together. I'm so screwed.

I sighed while laying in bed begore I felt someone kiss my temple.

"What's wrong," Draco asked.

"I have to teach seventh and eight years today. I bet this will go swimmingly..."

He pulled me into his chest and started to rub circles on my back while he spoke.

"If you start feeling nervous, just look at me and pretend we're alone. There really isn't much to worry about, Love."

I buried my face in his neck for a few moments and just relaxed before deciding to get up and cook something for breakfast while Draco showered.

MINI TIME SKIP

I was standing in front of the class and watched as they all took their seats. I saw many couples sitting together, and Draco had pulled up another chair to Crabbe and Goyle's desk.

"Alright class, let's begin."

I was about to move onto the lesson when I heard the door open once more and saw Ginny and Luna walk in late.

"Oh. Hello Harry," Luna smiled. Ginny frowned and took a seat at an empty table.

"Hello Luna. Wanna tell me why you two are late for your first DADA lesson?"

"Oh. Ginny wasn't feeling well so I was with her in the hospital wing. I have a note from Madame Pomfrey."

She handed me the note and took a seat. I looked it over right quick before starting with the lesson.

"Now then. Many of you would do wise to remember the lessons from 5th year's DA, except for the few who were against it."

I sent a smirk Draco's way and he rolled his eyes, but smiled none the less.

"Anyways, I want to recreate those lessons so they will be fresh in your minds for this year because those spells could be the differencd between failing and passing my class this year."

I saw Ginny put her head down and Luna rub her back gently. I then took a look at Hermione and Pansy next to them and saw they were reading over a certain parchment given to us by McGonagall.

I felt myself clamming up and looked at Draco, who was giving me a small smile and I took a deep breath before continuing.

"Now then, everyone partner up for this spell."

ANOTHER TIME SKIP CUZ I SAY SO

DRACO'S POV-

"I am so proud of you," I told Harry as class ended. He hugged me tightly before picking up his books and walking alongside me.

"I felt a bit nervous earlier, but I just made sure to look at you and I felt fine," he said.

"I saw. And I couldnt be prouder of you. That was a fantastic job Harry."

"Harry?"

I turned around the same tike he dis and saw Ginerva standing there with her Loony girlfriend.

"Whats wrong Ginny," Harry asked.

"You remember how we were an item before school?"

"Of course I do. How could I forget. That was a part of the reason I couldnt bring myself to marry Draco at first."

"Ginny has some big news to tell you Harry, and we dont know how you'll take it," Luna said in a serious tone.

"Whats wrong Gin?"

"Harry... I went to Madame Pomfrey before class and she told me..."

Dont say it. Please dont.

"Ginny," Harry asked as she looked down.

"I'm pregnant Harry."