Fifteen

HARRY POTTER POV-

I was giving my lesson to the third years when my classroom door opened. I looked up and saw Draco standing there with our normal group.

"What are you lot doing," I asked as they walked in. The girls were snickering and Ron and Blaise looked like they were ready to burst into laughter. Draco on the other hand, looked a bit worried. "Whats wrong Dray?"

"I... Kinda... Stole these rings out of the Malfoy Family Vault... And got a howler from my father. But on the bright side, he is letting us keep them, so here." He handed me a gorgeous silver and gold band while keeping one for himself.

I chuckled and almost kissed him, but remembered I had a class right in front of me

"Let me finish teaching before you start being cute," I smiled slightly. He nodded and gave me a fast kiss on the cheek before leaving the room with the others.

A few children started asking questions when I rolled my eyes, but I didnt feel like answering any.

"Ill tell you what," I proposed, "If you all can get a high grade on your tests this week, I will answer one question about my personal life everyday, by random draw. Understood?"

Almost immediately they all started to scribble down notes and pay attention. I chuckled to myself making a note to not go easy on them.

PANSY PARKINSON POV

The week has long since passed us and today is the day we are supposed to be meeting the Littles. McGonagall had lead a woman with long, greying hair pulled back into a bun into the Great Hall. She had robes that were a dark pink and red color that almost reminded me of Umbitch, but more subtle and not as fucking loud.

"I would like to welcome you to Hogwarts and introduce you to the eighth years Madame Hopkirk. I am so glad you accepted your cousin's invitation to help us with the Littles," McGonagall smiled as she walked past us with the woman.

"I would do anything for my little cousin, and the good of the Littles. I thank you and your students for agreeing to take good care of them and help give us time to renivate the building where it can be safer for our children," Madame Hopkirk spoke before Professor Hopkirk ran into the room and hugged her.

"I heard you had arrived," she smiled as she let go of the poor woman. "Thank you again for agreeing to help me out, Cousin Maradeth."

"Of course Lisa. Now make room for me to tell these children some rules."

"No need. I gave them all notes and quizzes just so they don't make a mess of things. Also, a good portion of their final grade rests on the way they treat their Littles. I believe we should have a few of the slackers show some genuine care."

Professor Hopkirk smiled before giving us all a look that said 'If you guys mess this up, I will transfigure you into a fish and feed you to McGonagall.'

This woman is amazing, but she could scare the smell off a troll.

"Now then students, my volunteers are going to bring in the Littles and let you walk around and introduce yourselves to them. The Little will then decide who they want to be their guardian for the next month."

We all sat patiently and watched as the Littles walked aeound or were carried by volunteers. Many went to the more "normal" couples like Hannah and Neville or Cho and Justin, but many would visit us and the others as well.

One girl particularly struck the interest of Hermione and myself.

"H-hi," she almost whispered as she toddled over.

"Hello there Sweetie, what is your name," Hermione smiled.

"S-Sarah," she spoke quietly.

"Nice to meet you Sarah. I'm Pansy and this is my wife Hermione. Was your trip to Hogwarts fun," I sent a small smile her way.

"Y-yes. M-madame Hopkirk s-said we... we could all h-have chocolate frogs if we were g-good."

"Did you recieve one yet," Hermione asked.

"N-not yet. I t-think it was only a t-test for the Littles w-who are bad..."

I smirked and pulled a box out of my robe pocket before giving Sarah a chocolate frog. She smiled and ate it quickly before anyone noticed and was then lead to the next couple.

"Bribery?" Hermione asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No. Just thiught she deserved one." I smiled at her before eating one myself, to which she laughed.

I wonder how the guys are doing.