Chapter One

Angelica's Pov
Since I was always little quite strange things have happened and I always knew that they were happening around me. It was my dad who was too busy in trying to perfect his life. That he never really had time for me after mom left him.

He never really believe me as a child that things would fall from the sky and that I had a fantasy of the stars and space all alike as a child. It was my happy go place, knowing there was cool other lifeforms somewhere in the world. Or in hindsight, our in outer space

I loved all the jazz. Anything with the sky or the night was my favorite in no time sometimes would fall asleep outside, in my own world of space and time.

I even do it now as a teen a senior at my school graduating this year. I don't have many friends to begin with, people like to giggle and laugh at me when I pass or class people do the childish things. Throw paper balls or in my case the school bully Trent just messes with me. Sometimes I think he does it just to do it with nothing better to do with his time.

They love teasing the odd black girl don't they? But there is one kid who actually doesn't mind what I do or how I can handle it. It so happens that that boy is my neighborhood a few blocks down a little awkward at first glance that didn't mean there was anything wrong with it.

I jolted a little focusing up on the front where he was giving his presentation in history class, the class that actually bore me to death. And I loved learning about new things. Just not the same things over and over.

I found it very cool the stuff he was showing Sam Witwicky I've always thought he was cool, not nerdy. Him and his friend really just wanted popular goody girls which are too caught up with jocks or pretty boys.

Who me oh well I don't have time for boys not in this day and age. Besides a lot of guys think they're too good for me or that they can have better sexier pretty girls. The bell sounded out and everyone sprung up swinging their bags and backpacks. Wasting not a single moment of leaving.

"Okay people presentations due next class might be a pop quiz maybe not!" Our teacher yelled. I grabbed my bag after packing up three girls snickering loudly when they passed me.

I just sighed, shaking my head. My curls getting into my eyes view a little bit, swiftly picking my skateboard up and watched Sam in the front of class, most likely trying to find out his grade. I cracked a grin when he looked back at locking his gaze with me. His brown eyes rounded in place locking with my own.

I chuckled nodding my head towards him as my greeting leaving the hell hole classroom. "Good luck Sam." I called quietly when his eyes went wide and he stammered out a quick reply.

"Thanks." He waved his hand at me quickly. I walked out the classroom with a shake of my head school was out for the day resuming tomorrow.

I put my skateboard on the ground making sure my bag was on my back securely then started to ride home without one last glance, seeing Sam run out whopping when he hopped into a green convertible.

I let a laugh slip out amused at my neighbor. I don't know why I have never spoken to him before maybe its because he seems to have a greater future then what I attend to do. I brought my foot down to pick up speed placing them down turning around the corner continuing along.

Do you think it's strange to be able to see large blue eyes and or red? I feel like it's not normal.

I don't know what it is about me but something just screams weird. Maybe I was just picked this way. Maybe I just have always wanted to maybe see an alien or a different world.

Lost into my thoughts I didn't realize I had came home quick skating up to the driveway which was empty. I then hoped off my board and picked it up at the time a loud screech making me hiss loudly when through my head. "Greater than man." I heard a radio static call.

I held my head in slight pain the tingle there as it faded. I looked around for anything odd falling things, maybe someone playing a prank on me my eyes were wide looking around.

"What the hell was that?" I breathed with wide eyes just hearing a voice like that I'm gonna head to doctor's sometime this week I just know it.

I walked up the steps of the porch and unlocked the front door met with the quiet sound. The TV off, no sign of dad working long hours and days always heading to sleep when he does come home I can't blame him though I rushed up the stairs after slamming the front door shut.