CHAPTER 4

KIRSTEN'S POV:

It's been a week since that day and I can't help but cry every time I remember it. I didn't tell them the truth that someone played tricks on me. I don't want them to know that other students are starting to bully me again. As much as possible, I don't want to transfer to other universities anymore. For 1 week, I felt really rested. I'm still having the dream about prince charming but unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to see his face. I let out a deep sigh, "maybe someday, I can finally meet him." I whispered to myself.

I already had my breakfast in bed and after having a full stomach, I hastily went straight to the bathroom to bathe. After taking a bath, I went to my walking closet for my OOTD. And once satisfied, I went to my vanity mirror for my make-up and I also did my hair to match my outfit. After almost an hour, I am good to go!

I went to the garage and there I saw Kuya Robert and Ate Melissa waiting patiently for me.

"Good morning!" I greeted with a smile.

"Good morning beh, ang ganda-ganda mo naman ngayon!" She commends.

"Thank you Ate!" I giggled. "Shall we go now?"

"Sige tara na para di ka ma-late."

Kuya Robert started the engine the moment we entered the car. We chat while travelling and I really enjoyed Ate Melissa's punch lines. She's so adorable!

It's 7:42AM when we arrived at KVU. Before I step out of the car, Ate Mel reminds me to bring my phone with me whenever I go so I can easily call for help. After some reminders, I stepped out of the car and started walking in the hallway. I've been out for a week but nothing's change. I can still hear buzzing and murmuring along the way. I shook my head in disbelief. People really are unbelievable. I ignored them and went straight to my clssroom but to my surprised, almost all my classmates are already there. And all eyes are on me now. Okay, this is weird. I thought. I bowed down to avoid their meaningful gazes and went straight to my seat.

"You-are-drop-dead-gorgeous!" Marco exclaimed.

"Yeah, I agree with you Marco, she's undeniably beautiful!" Christian commend.

"I second the motion." Cornillo. Ugh! Ano na naman ba problema nila?

"Looks like we already have our muse!" Gerard.

"Excuse me, I'm your muse!" Lyan yelled.

"Shut up Lyan, we want something new!" Marco mocked.

"I hate you Marco!" She said irritably.

"Don't worry, the feelings mutual!" He teased.

I heard Edward cleared his throat. "So, Ms. Tan, what happened to you?" He said coldly.

"I...had an asthma attack." I lied.

"Ts! You're such a weakling!" He said with annoyance. Anong magagawa ko kung weak ako.

I kept silent as I listen to their mockery. A moment later, our professor arrives and started with the lesson. Good thing I love to read in advance so I can catch up anytime. The lesson went well. To my surprised, my professor approached me and informed me that I can make up with the missed lessons and that she's willing to give me special quizzes. Yey! Thanked God!

SCHOOL PARK...

I sat on the bench near the fountain as I read my favorite book while waiting for my next class. Ate Mel made me a club house sandwich so I don't need to go to the canteen to buy food. I am busy reading when I felt someone is staring at me. I looked around but found none. It's weird. But I chose to shake it off.