CHAPTER 25

EDWARD'S POV:

Ugh! My head hurts so badly. I slowly opened my eyes only to find out I'm in an unfamiliar room.

"Edward! Oh my gosh you're awake na!" She said elatedly and went near me.

I looked at her skeptically. "Who are you? Where am I?"

"Huh? I-Im Kirsten. Y-you don't know me?" I shook my head. She covered her mouth with her hands in disbelief. "You really don't know me?"

"I wouldn't ask if I know you. Where am I by the way?" As I looked around the hospital room.

"You're in St. Michael hospital. This is the nearest hospital from the university." She answered.

"What happened to me?"

"You got hit by a car while trying to...to save me." She said timidly.

"Why would I try to save you?"

"Wala ka ba talagang naaalala?"

"I wouldn't ask if I remembered anything." I said impatiently.

"Nakakainis ka naman eh, ang sabi ng doctor wala naman damage sa utak mo pero bakit di mo ko naaalala?" She grumbled.

"Ha-ha! Ang cute mo talaga mainis babe." I chuckled.

"It's a bad joke Edward!" Then she grabbed a pillow and throw it to me. Buti nakailag ako. "Nakakainis ka talaga!"

"Sorry na. I just want to lighten up the mood."

"Hindi nakakatuwa ah!" Sabay tapik sa braso ko.

"Sorry na po. Ang seryoso mo kasi babe." I joked but I became serious when she just stared at me. I met her gaze, bakit ang lungkot nya? Ang mga matang ngumingiti rin sa tuwing ngingiti sya, ngayon matamlay na. Nang dahil ba sa kin? Am I causing her so much pain? I looked away. Hindi ko sya kayang titigan ng matalgal sa tuwing nakikita ko syang nasasaktan ng husto dahil sa kagaguhan ko. "Do you wanna say something?"

She shook her head. "Wala."

"C'mon, spill it out." I know, she's really desperate to quit. Maaaring pinagpapaliban lang nya dahil sa nangyari sakin. Pero dun din naman pupunta 'to, so why prolonged the agony?

A/N: Guys, ito na po yung sa prologue. And since kay Kirsten yung sa prologue, sa chapter na 'to POV naman ni Edward. Yung mga italized words, mga iniisip po yun ni Edward na di nya masabi kay Kirsten. 

She let out a deep sigh. "I don't want to be one of your girlfriends anymore" She said in a straightforward tone.

"You're breaking my heart babe." I answered expressionlessly though deep inside, I'm dying.

"No I wasn't, because you never really loved me anyway." Because that is what you want to believe.

"No, I won't accept it." I answered stubbornly.

"Please...ever since, I never agreed to any of these, even being one of your girlfriends! You never gave me a chance to oppose and I thought I couldn't do anything about it." She plead.

"Yeah, you can't say No!"

"But I could! And I wanted to quit!" She shrieked.

"No you couldn't! I forbid you!"

"Please...don't make it hard for me. I don't want this set up anymore! This thing we have, it wasn't even close to a fairytale-like relationship...!" I'm sorry if I am making it hard for you, but I couldn't just let you go.