CHAPTER 7

KIRSTEN'S POV:

It's been a week since he made me his girlfriend. And now we're in room 403. Pag-uusapan daw namin yung mga rules niya. Nauna na yung mga friends nya sa class. Kung ako lang masusunod, mas gusto ko pa pumasok kesa makinig sa kanya. For sure, puro in favor sa kanya yung mga rules na yun. He's talking to someone over the phone kaya while waiting for him, nagbabasa na muna ako. All of a sudden, he grabbed my book and seated on a vacant chair in front of me.

"Can I have my book back, please?" I said as I laid my hand in front of him.

"Nope, you can't have it until we're done talking." He said as he put my book inside his bag.

I took a deep breath. "Okay, so let's talk so I can have my book."

"Why do you read those kind of books anyway? I find it boring you know." He commend blankly.

"It is because I believe in happy endings and romantic relationships. It's always been my dream to find someone who can love me and accept me for who I am. Like, Prince Charming." I said in details.

"Ts! Silly, there's no such thing as Prince Charming." He shook his head.

"Of course, there is. You only say that because you don't believe in the magic of love." I said confidently.

"I don't really understand your kind. You believe in fairytales, fantansies and even magic but you failed to realize that we're in the real world, an in here, those don't exist." He chuckled. "Why would you settle for someone who only exists in books when you can have someone to love you in real life?"

I shrugged my shoulder. "I don't know, I guess, I'm the kind of woman who's willing to wait for her Prince no matter how long would it take." Mariing saad ko. "I know, he will come for me someday."

"We'll see." He smirked. "So, let's not waste time and get down to business." I bring out my pen and paper to write down notes. "I have 10 rules; you have to remember it if you don't want trouble, understood?" I nodded in response.

"Rule #1: I am always right so you're not allowed to argue with me regarding my statement and decisions. You have to do anything I say, no questions asked." Unfair!

"Rule #2: No feelings involved. I don't want any strings attached. Let's just be civil here." I can do that, sino ba naman ma-iinlove sa chic boy na tulad mo?

"Rule #3: You have to be aware that I have 4 girlfriends: You, Lyan, Myrtle and Aika. Each of you has a day with me. So, don't you ever talk to me if it's not you designated day with me, unless it's a matter of life and death. You should always wait for your turn and no fighting with my other girlfriends." As if makikipag-away ako para lang sa atensyon mo. Kahit sa kanila kana!

Rule #4: Bear in mind that I am a very possessive person. When you're with me, all your attention should only be on me." Selfish!

Rule #5: You can't quit! I will be the one to tell you when to quit." Ugh! Selfish ulit!

"Do you have any questions so far?" He asked. I shook my head as a response. Alangan naman na sabihin kong ayaw ko sa mga rules nya. "Good." He said then he carries on...

Rule #6: Always remember that I hate waiting and wasting time so, be always on time! I don't have much patience as yours." Patay na, ang bagal ko pa naman kumilos.

Rule #7: When you're with me, speak straight! And I expect you to understand what I am trying to say because I hate elaborating things! Wow, perfectionist? Alam lahat?! Di ikaw na!

Rule #8: Mind your own business! I don't intervene to things that don't concerns me so you should also do the same. Ayoko ng pakialamera." Don't worry dahil hindi ako maepal. Kung gusto mo wala tayong pakialaman, game!