CHAPTER 29

EDWARD'S POV:

It's been a week since we became an official couple. Kung alam ko lang na ganito kasaya ang magmahal, sana matagal na ko nagtapat sa kanya. Each day, pinaparamdam ko sa kanya kong gano ko sya kamahal and how blessed I am to be her boyfriend.

"Babe?"

"Hmn?"

"If I invite you somewhere, will you come with me?"

"Huh? What do you mean somewhere?" She asked curiously.

"I... I have a surprise for you." I managed to say.

"Surprise, again?"

"Yes. It is actually my graduation gift for you."

"Hmn...ano yun babe?"

"You'll see."

"Pa-suspense naman 'to oh..."

"Hindi na surprise yun kung sasabihin ko na. Kaw talaga!" I teased.

"Oo na, sige na nga po. I'll wait na lang." She giggled.

"I love you babe." I said.

"I love you too."

"I'll pick you up after dinner?"

"Okay, sounds great!" She answered cheerfully. Then our professor called on the stage for the practice speech.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

7:00PM

He's been planning to surprise her eversince, but each time he try, he end up failing so he hope this time, he'll make this right. After a 30 minute drive, they finally arrived in Makati for his surprise.

"We're here." He declared. She was about to look turned around but he prevented her since he doesn't want to ruin the surprise. "Close your eyes, babe." She gladly obliged and closed her eyes. He helped her alight from the car. "No peeking!"

"Okay babe."

He stood in front of her. "You can open your eyes now, babe." She slowly opened her eyes; she stared at him with a questioning look. Edward smiled and kissed her in the forehead. "It is yours babe."

Her eyes widened in disbelief. "I-It's m-mine?" Di makapaniwalang tanong nya.

 "I-It's m-mine?" Di makapaniwalang tanong nya

"Yes babe, it's all yours!" She was speechless. Hindi nya alam kung ano ang kanyang mararamdaman. "You wanna go inside?" She nodded in response.

Kung ano ang pagkabigla nya sa bungad, mas nadoble ang naramdaman nyang pagkabigla nung makita nya ang loob.

"W-wow. Ang...ang ganda."

"Did you like it babe?"

"So very much!" Then slowly, tears started to fall down her cheeks.

"Hey, why are you crying?" He said as he wipes her tears away.

"I'm sorry. Masyado lang akong na-overwhelmed." She said in betweens sobs. "This is too much babe."

"Shh...this isn't too much. Basta para sayo, wala akong hindi gagawin okay?" She nodded in response and wrapped her arms around his waist then she buried her face on his chest. "Hindi ko pa maibibigay sayo yung restaurant na pinapangarap mo, but I promise babe, one day I'll give it to you. For the meantime, ito na muna ha."

She lifted her face to look at him. "Sobra-sobra na nga 'to eh. I couldn't ask for more." She said. "Nahihiya ako, wala man lang akong gift for you."

"I'm not asking for anything in return. I just want you to be happy. At makita ko lang na masaya ka, solve na ko."

"Pinapaiyak mo naman ako babe. Bakit ka ganyan?"

"Ganyan ang alin?"

"Bakit ang bait mo? Ang sweet mo?"

"Kailangan mo pa ba talagang tanungin yan?" He smiled. "Kasi, mahal kita. At dahil mahal kita, gusto ko lagi kang masaya. Dahil kung masaya ka, masaya na din ako."

"What did I do to deserve you?"

"Di ba dapat ako ang magtanong nyan, what did I do to deserve a woman like you? Kasi kahit sa panaginip, hindi ko naisip na magiging masaya ako. But you made it possible for me. So what I am now, I owe it all to you." He said sincerely.

"What you are now was your choice. Kasi kahit ilan pang 'ako' ang dumating sa buhay mo, hindi ka magiging masaya kung hindi mo pipiliin maging masaya."

"Yeah, you're right babe. But I chose to be happy, because I have you. So I still owe it to you."

"Hmn...ang kulit mo babe."

"Mana lang ako sayo." He chuckled. "Basta babe, mag-iipon ako para sa ating dalawa. At kapag kaya ko nang ibigay ang lahat-lahat sayo, we'll get married."

"Kasal kaagad?"

"Yes, babe. Bakit ayaw mo?"

"Hindi naman sa ganon. Pero hindi ba masyadong mabilis?"

"I don't see anything wrong about it babe. Sigurado naman na ako that you're the only woman I want to spend the rest of my life with so I don't see the point para patagalin pa?"

"I also felt the same like you are pero nabibilisan lang ako sa sinasabi mo. I mean, we're only 20. We still have a lot of things to do and discover so, i-enjoy muna natin 'to ha..."

"Yeah, hindi naman agad-agad. After 2 to 3 years perhaps. "

"Nakakatawa ka talaga, ang dami-dami mo ng pinaplano, one week pa lang tayo, nasa years kana agad."

"One week as a real couple. Pero we've been together for almost 10 months na. And besides, ang love naman wala sa tagal ng pinagsamahan. Nasa tao na yun kung pano nila ihahandle ang relasyon nila. For us, I'll make sure, we'll last forever. Okay?"

"Okay, sabi mo eh. Sa totoo lang, you're acting weird lately."

"Weird? In what way?"

"I don't know." She shrugged her shoulders. "Medyo masyado ka ng serious then ang advance na ng thinking mo."

"Ayoko lang na mapunta sa wala 'tong relationship natin kaya medyo naging seryoso ako. Kasi I wanted us to last a lifetime."

"Parang yan, ang seryoso mo ulit."

"Babe, listen to me." He held her hands. "Since the day I realized how much I love you, I promised myself that I'll be a better man. Because I wanted to be the man you've always dream of. The man you deserve at yung maipagmamalaki mo sa lahat."

"Bakit ka ba nagsasalita ng ganyan?" She caressed his face. "When I said I love you, I mean it. And that moment I accepted you to be my boyfriend; I've also accepted everything that you are including your imperfections. Why would I need a perfect boyfriend if I already have you?"

"Pano si prince charming?"

"He's part of my past. You are my present and my future. Hindi ko kailangan ng prince charming na nabubuhay lang sa isipan ko, what I need, is someone who would make my life complete."

He smiled. "Thank you. And I love you babe!"

"I love you too."

Then he leaned closer to her and claimed her lips. It was their first kiss together as a real couple.

A/N: Ctto for the pictures used in this chapter. Sorry sa super short na update.  Nag-iisip pa po kasi ako ng magandang plot  since g-graduate na sila kaya maiiba na yung set-up so for the meantime, ito na po muna ah. Please bear with me lalo na po kapag matagal yung update and I hope, you're still enjoying the story. 

Don't forget to vote. Thank you all so much!