CHAPTER 36

FAST FORWARD...

KIRSTEN'S POV:

It's been two years since Edward and I became real lovers. For that 2 years, madami na rin kaming pinadaanan. Ang biggest challenge talaga samin ay ang pagiging malayo sa isa't-isa. Mahirap oo, pero ganon pa man, hindi kami nagpatinag. There are times na nagkakatampuhan kami lalo kapag nagseselos sya or the other way around. Being thousand miles away from each other tested our trust. Hindi madali lalo na at maraming nakapaligid sa kanya at ganon na rin sakin. May time na I almost broke up with him nung may nakita akong picture nya na may kasamang babae sa isang club, it seems like they were making out. He tried to explain but I didn't listen. I'm having different emotions during that time and I told him I'm breaking up with him. But being Edward, he disagreed. He travelled from Boston to UK to see me and to make me change my mind. I appreciate the gesture but it's so hard to forgive and to trust. Good thing, he didn't gave up on me. Because I found out, I misjudged him. His friends and the girl in the picture attested that there was nothing going on between them and that it was just a picture taken at the wrong time. Lesson learned, always trust him, don't jump into conclusions, be open-minded and learn to listen.

Few months ago, Edward was able to finish his Masters Degree in Harvard with flying colors. I am really proud of him. Imagine, he graduated Magna Cum Laude! Wow as in wow! Seriously, what kind of brain does he have? He can pass any test/examinations without even studying. Amazing isn't it? I wish I can borrow his brain during examinations. Ha-ha!

Anyway, Anika and I were here in the Royal Albert Hall for Taylor Swift's World Tour Concert. It's her graduation gift for me since I'll be graduating after a month. Yay! I can't contain my excitement right now. Before, I can only watch her on TV and she's beyond reach, but now, I can finally see her in person! I soooo love Taylor Swift and of course Anika because she brought me here! We are in the front row. Good thing Anika knew someone from the event organizers hence she was able to get us VIP tickets. We are enjoying the concert, we sing along with Taylor everytime she points the microphone to the audience. Every second is very overwhelming! Unfortunately, she was down to her last 2 songs.

"As much as I wanted to sing this next song, I'm afraid I couldn't do it tonight because someone will sing it for us..." Taylor said.

Awwww...sayang naman. Favorite ko pa naman yung susunod sana nyang kakantahin. Pero okay lang at least napanood ko na sya live. Sana lang andito si Edward, kung bakit ba naman kasi hindi mahilig yung taong yun sa mga ganito.

"I would like to call on Kirsten Athena Tan. Please join me on stage."

Ano daw? Sino yung tinatawag nya? Mukhang nabingi ata ako.

Anika poked me. "Hey sister, Taylor's calling you on stage."

"W-what? M-me?" I asked enquiringly.

"Yes, you."

"H-how, w-why?" What on earth is going on?

"Kirsten are you here?" Taylor asked in the audience once more.

"She's here!" Shouted Anika and pointed at me. Then the spot light was fixed on me.

"Oh there she is! Come join me on stage."

I stood up feeling so confuse on what's going on. Ano bang nangyayari? I went up on stage with a wobbly knees. Grabe, kinakabahan ako. I went near Taylor, I wanted to hug her pero mas napangunahan ako ng kaba so "hello" lang nasabi ko.

"Can I make a request?" She asked cheerfully.

"I...I don't know what to say b-but y-yes!" Shocks! Kinakabahan talaga ako.