CHAPTER 37

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"Where are we babe?" Asked Kirsten.

"At the park."

"What are we doing here?" She asked curiously. They are in the middle of a huge park surrounded by children playing.

"Watching the children play." He answered blankly.

"Huh? Why?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I just like watching them."

"You're acting weird sometimes. I have so many things to do in my flat and yet we're here watching children play?" She couldn't understand why all of a sudden he showed up in her apartment and asked her to go with him.

"Why not? It's not too bad staying here for a while. And besides, you have to relax. Loosen up a bit, you've been frantic these past few days."

"Babe, you know I have a lot of things to do. I'll be graduating in two weeks and I need to complete all my requirements."

"Yeah I know. But you can do it. I believe in you." He said to encourage her.

She let out a deep sigh. "Haaay...I wish it is as easy as that."

He jokily pinched her nose. "Babe, relax. I'll help you with your requirements, leave it to me." He assured her.

"How will you do that?" She asked inquisitively. She knew what her boyfriend is capable of. He had solutions to everything.

"You'll see."

"You're so~" She was cut off her sentence when it started drizzling. "Oh my gosh, c'mon!" Kirsten hastily stood up from the bench and walked away. Edward chased her. Few moments later, it started pouring. She runs fast hoping to find a nearby shed.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked while chasing her.

"Hurry! We're going to get wet!" She exclaimed.

"Hey, stop running babe! You might slip!" He said as he tried to grab her by the wrist to stop her from running. Since he's taller, he was able to grab her. "I said stop running."

They halted and she faced him. Edward on the other hand smiled at her and threw her with a meaningful look. "Are you crazy?! The rain is pouring, you might catch a~oh my gosh!" She uttered in disbelief after realizing what Edward is trying to imply.

He chuckled. "I thought you wanna experience dancing and playing in the rain?"

"So this is all part of your plan?"

"Yes, babe."

"H-how did you even know that it will rain?"

"Well, according to the weather man I spoke earlier, there's a 99% chance of raining today. So....May I have this dance my love?" He laid his right hand in front of her and bowed down.

"But there's no music."

"So? Who says you can't dance without music? Anything is possible in love babe."

She let out a deep sigh and placed her palm on his hand. He positioned his left hand on her waist then slowly, they started swaying. Kirsten leaned her head on his chest feeling his heartbeat.

A moment later...Edward started to sing...

I wanna make you smile
whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad.
All I wanna do
is grow old with you.

She lifted her face and looked at him in the eye while he sings. Then he held her both hands and wrapped it around his neck.

I'll get you medicine.
When your tummy aches.
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks.
Oh it could be so nice.
Growin' old with you.