Chapter 11

Picture of Caleb up top!

Ace's P.O.V

I watched as Bonnie left, walking back stage to get ready for her shift. I turned around, only to find Caleb and Kayden staring at me with raised eyebrows and crossed arms.

"Alright, let's just get a seat first," I chuckle and they nod.

We move around the busy club, taking an open table right in front of the center stage, right where Bonnie will be dancing.

"Start talking," Caleb orders as soon as we take a seat.

I let out a defeated sigh and run a hand through my hair before nodding. I tell them about the first day I saw Bonnie, even though they were there, they were kind of completely drunk and don't remember it. I tell them about how I talked to Sky and got her work's number and real name, how I signed myself up for her training sessions, I left out the part on how she beat me up though. I told them about the deal and taking her shopping. I also told them that I liked her and how I was so whipped after barely three days.

"You know what! She should be your plus one to my wedding!" Kayden exclaims.

"What?"

"I have to get somebody for you, I can't just have an empty chair next to you, plus, it's a good way to ask her out. At least someone will be happy at my wedding," he mutters the last part to himself.

"You know what, maybe I will do that, thanks man. And you know, you can always divorce...Valerie," we all shudder at the mention of her name. "And find someone that you actually like, you know," I tell him sincerely.

"I guess," he mumbles, rubbing his forehead.

"Just do it until you get the company, then you can leave that awful bitch," I advise. "I can't come over to your house ever, knowing that IT is there," I chuckle and they all join in.

Valerie really was an awful human being, if you could even call her that. She was like a demon, not the devil-no, the devil was probably a coo guy, Valerie was just awful.

"Tell me about it, I'll always be over at your house," he scoffs, calling over a waitress dressed as a slutty bunny, with the bunny ears.

She looks like Regina George from Mean girls, yes I have seen Mean Girls-sadly-I have a younger sister.

"Hey, my name is Candy, what can I get for you?" she asks sweetly with a small southern accent.

"Well, take three rounds of shots," Caleb tells her when Kayden doesn't respond.

'I don't want any, I still have to drive you losers home," I add.

"Alright then. I'll be right back with your drinks," she says before walking off, Kayden's eyes following her.

"Dude, snap out of it. You look like Ace when he was watching Bambi the other day," Caleb says, smacking Kayden in the back of the head.

"I do not look like Ace did," he protests.

"Yes you do!"

"Um when did I look like that yesterday?" I interrupt.

"When Bambi first came out. You were all like," he showed me an awestruck face with an open jaw.

"How do you know? You were drunk!"

"I go drunk, I wasn't drunk then, and even if I was a little drunk, that face was priceless, something I could never forget," Caleb chuckles.

I let out an annoyed groan. Of course, they were going to make fun of me, I expected it, but I didn't think it was going to be this bad. Candy, our server, comes back and places the shots down on the table before walking off, shooting us kind, innocent smiles.

Kayden watches her go, before shaking his head with a loud groan and grabbing the closest shot.

"Here's to life and how fucking complicated girls make it," he mutter, before drinking it down as fast as possible.

Caleb chuckles as Kayden launches into a coughing fit, before grabbing his own glass and slamming down the shot. I laugh at both of their expressions just as all of the light turned off and the music stopped blaring.

I looked up towards the center stage as the other men around the club started screaming my girl's name...wait, what? My girl? Where did that come from? They started screaming Bambi's name and whistling, waiting patiently.

Just as the music started, the lights flashed back on, revealing Bonnie dressed in a set of white lingerie with her signature fish net tights and high white high heels that strapped around her ankles in a nice cross. Once again, there was makeup on her scars and face, covering up all of her scars and highlighting her already beautiful features. Her hair was down and in loose curls while large gold hoops dangles from her ears.

She danced to the song, going up and around the pole, moving in sync with the beat and other dancers, but everyone's eyes were on her, including mine. I hated the other men that were staring at her, but I couldn't even peel my own eyes away as she moves with the music. Occasionally she would pull her hair up and shimmy slowly down in a small squat, causing the men to holler and throw money at her.

I could tell that she wasn't enjoying any of it by how her blue eyes seemed empty and devoid of emotion. Dancing, her body looked good, but her eyes looked lifeless.

Now I know that my assumptions of strippers are wrong. Not all of them were woman who wanted attention and money by dancing in barely any clothing in front of a group of men. Most of these girls did it because they didn't have a choice. Because the hand they had been dealt in this life was so awful that they have no other options.

As soon as her song ended, she launched into another fast paced song, along with the others. I watched her, wishing to see her eyes go back to their normal look. Most of the time they flashed with anger, but it was better than seeing them empty.

I want the girl that I got to know on our day out today. The one I am going to ask to be my date at Kayden's wedding. At two I'll get her back, even if she technically isn't mine.

But she will be.