Chapter 15

Picture of Bonnie's dress up top!

Bonnie's P.O.V

"Oh here's a great dress store," Mel explains, pulling into a large parking lot.

"What are the price ranges on these dresses?" I ask, gripping the handle as Mel drives crazily through the lot.

"Oh, maybe about 1,000 to 10,000 at the most," Mel shrugs, but I'm in full on panic mode.

"I can't afford them. That's too much," I cry out, but Mel just waves me off.

"Don't worry about it. I design the majority of these dresses, so I can get them for free or at an AMAZING discount, plus I'll help."

"Wait, you design dresses?"

"Of course, that's my specialty," Mel chuckles, parking into an empty space before hoping out of the car.

I follow her and we walk side by side to the store. The sound of a bell ringing alerts the workers to our arrival. Before I can take one more step, three nicely dressed woman come rushing up to us and have their hands all over me with tape measures and speaking in gibberish.

I shove them off, stumbling away. One of them falls on the ground, but I couldn't care less. They just attacked me.

"Girls, I got her," Mel says, gently grabbing my shoulders and tugging me away from them.

I let out a sigh of relief as we move far enough away from them. Mel just saved me.

"Thanks."

"No problem, now let's start looking," she squeals before ruffling through a bunch of clothing.

I let out a breathy laugh and float around the store exploring, while trailing my fingers along the fabric. I find myself in the clearance section and smile to myself as I ruffle through the dresses. They were the outcasts, just like me.

My fingers brush against something that feels slightly different than the other ones. I come back to it and struggle to pull the hanger out, but when I do. I instantly fall in love with the dress.

"Hey, I have a few for you to try on," Mel says behind me and I nod, bringing my dress with me to the changing room.

I decide to try that one on last, because you know, always save the best for last. I take the four dresses from Mel and walk into the changing room, quickly changing into the first one.

I walk out and Mel's happy smile slightly dims as she looks at the dress and my unhappy expression.it looked like a yellow sack with a few bead along the waist.

"Yeah, okay, next," she says, making me roll my eyes.

The next one isn't much better. It is a long black dress with two thigh high slits on each side, showing too much leg for a wedding, plus it was a little too long.

The one after that was a tight black mermaid dress that made it impossible to move. There was also no back, which wouldn't have bothered me so much, if it stopped at a reasonably low height, but no. it had to go all the way down to the very top of my ass, barely covering anything.

The last of Mel's dresses, was a simply long red dress that was strapless. It was beautiful, but it did nothing special for me and it just wasn't my thing.

"Okay, let's see the one you picked," she says with a small smile.

I happily oblige, changing out of the red one and into the best one-mine.

I walk out of the changing room and Mel's face instantly lights up as I twirl around for her.

"That's it! That's the one!" she shrieks.