Chapter 28

Bonnie's wedding dress up top!

Bonnie's P.O.V

The next few months are spent in a blur of planning the perfect wedding, something that I am absolutely useless in, luckily Mel was there to help me with everything. And when I say everything, I literally mean everything.

I have no taste what so ever and well... it was all a little too much. Ace and I usually just spent time together...alone...in his apartment...possibly in a bedroom...oh well.

The wedding was going to take place tomorrow and I was internally freaking out, because Mel didn't want me to see Ace until the wedding and it's become hard to sleep without him. He keeps the nightmares away, and when he's not here, it kind of takes a toll on me, but I've had less and less nightmares.

Thankfully, Elizabeth has stayed out of the way, mostly. She's still an insufferable bitch, but Marcus has kept her under control and by under control I mean he's been threatening her with a divorce, though I know he really wants one.

"You need to get some sleep, otherwise, you are going to look like death tomorrow for your big day," Mel informs me, dropping onto the couch beside me.

"What are you talking about? I look fucking fabulous no matter what," I scoff, flicking a strand of hair over my shoulder, causing her to snort.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," she rolls her eyes, but a small smile appears on her face. "You really should sleep though, it will make tomorrow come faster," Mel chuckles, nudging my side with her elbow.

I laugh, but comply and get up from the couch, walking into Mel's spare guestroom, since I couldn't spend the night with Ace in my own home-Ace has forced me to call it our home.

I quickly get ready for bed, hearing Mel talking a million miles an hour on the phone with someone on the other side of the wall. I quickly tuck myself into bed, clicking off the lamp before settling myself in the dark.

Just as I get comfortable, my phone rings, causing me to groan as I roll over, and slap the table, trying to locate my phone. I feel the smooth cool surface and unplug it from the charge before answering it and bringing it to my ear.

"Hello?" I ask, since I didn't even bother to read the name.

"Hello, Princess," I hear Ace's husky voice say on the other line, causing an instant smile to spread across my face. "I hate sleeping away from you...though it's not like we ever get much sleep anyway," he chuckles in a knowing tone, causing my cheeks to heat up in the dark.

"Yeah," I all I can whisper back.

Even after being with Ace for nearly a year, and being his fiancé, tomorrow I'll be his wife, he still makes me nervous in the best possible ways.

"I can't wait for you to be Mrs. King and for us to start our new life together," Ace sighs dreamily into the phone, causing me to chuckle.

"I can't wait either Ace," I smile into the phone, not really knowing what to say. "I love you, and I can't wait to see you all dressed up in your fancy suit," I joke, causing him to let out a deep chuckle.

'Well personally, I think I look better with nothing on, and I'm sure you agree."

I groan, slapping a hand over my face as Ace laughs on the other line, causing my cheeks to warm.

"Hey you didn't deny it," he responds after he's sobered up.

"Nope, I can't deny the truth," I say before hanging up on him with a wide grin on my face.

Tomorrow is going to be the best day of my life!

+++

"What is I fall?" I ask in a shaky voice as Marcus gives my arm a reassuring squeeze.

We're standing in front of two massive wood doors, waiting for the music to start and for me to walk down the aisle to Ace.

'You're not going to all, you used to be a stripper, you can literally dance in stilts,' Marcus chuckles, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Yeah, but this is different. What if..."

I'm cut off by the blaring of music and the opening of the large oak doors. I swallow the lump in my throat as I take in the massive crowd, all wealthy rich people. I let Marcus lead me down the aisle as I look at everyone except Ace.

When I finally do meet his crystal blue gaze, I see tears of happiness glistening in his eyes as he watches me with a soft smile. I feel my own eyes water up, but I blink away the wetness, willing myself to keep them at bay. I can't cry otherwise I'll look like a raccoon.

We reach the bottom of the dais before I know it and I am quickly passed from Marcus's arms to Ace's as he helps me up onto the stage, never taking his eyes off my face.

We stand still, facing each other while the priest starts talking, but I can't comprehend anything when Ace is standing right inform of me and looking at me...well, like I'm everything in his world, like I am his world.

Suddenly the Saw theme song comes on, causing me to break eye contact and look around while people are murmuring in the crowd. Something catches my eye down the aisle, causing me to do a double take and stare at it.

It's the puppet from saw, Billy, on his little tricycle. In one of his hands, is a blood red pillow with two rings placed on it as he rides down the aisle to the bottom of the dais.

I let out a laugh at seeing Billy from my favorite movie franchise bringing me the rings at my wedding. The music stops playing as soon as he reaches the bottom of the dais and his face turns to me.

"Bonnie, I want to play a game," he says in its computerized voice, just like in the movies, causing me to laugh even more while tears of happiness find their way down my face.

A little boy comes up and takes the rings from the puppet before handing them to us. I look up at Ace to find the amusement dancing in his beautiful eyes.

"This was your idea," I accuse, with a smile, not caring that everyone is watching us.

"Well of course, I know how much you love those movies, so naturally Billy should be your ring bearer," he chuckles, causing me to shake my head in disbelief.

"You are unbelievable, but I love you Ace King, more than anything."

"And I love you Bonnie Marcin, soon to be King, more than anything in the world."