Chapter 12

Picture of Candy up top!

Ace's P.O.V

"How did it go for you the other day?" I hear a familiar voice ask me as I stare at my two unconscious best friends.

I turn around and fins sky smiling down at me with her hands braced on her hips, her braided hair now had bead in it, matching her black, sparkly one-piece suit with a black belt around the waist.

"Great. We live together now," I smirk.

"Wait, what! Really? How?" she asks, her eyebrows raising as she attempted to get over her shock.

"Well her house was robbed so she called me after trying some other people, and I let her stay for a night, then I convinced her to just live with me, though she still hates not being able to repay. The only way I could get her to accept was by letting her pay what she payed for her old apartment, but I'm not going to accept the money,' I shrug as I smile to myself.

"Wow, I'm impressed. She won't even accept a bonus for me. She must like you, even if she doesn't know it yet," she chuckles, watching as Bonnie danced on the dancefloor for a second, before looking back at me.

"I'm not sure about that...at least not yet, but I'm working on it," I smirk, looking up at Bonnie.

"Alright, just...just be a little slower with the whole process and don't be to upfront. I don't know her past, but she does have huge trust issues. Work on gaining her trust first, before you do anything else," Sky advises me.

"Yeah, I can do that," I nod, thinking to myself.

"Alright, you need to either wake your boys up or get out of here, because I can't have them sleeping on the couch and taking up space when they aren't watching," sky says motioning towards my friends.

"I'm taking Bonnie home," I inform her, looking down at my friends.

"I figured, but still. I can't be showing favorites. It's one now, so you still have an hour, see if you can keep them awake for that long,' she says, before walking off.

I let out a sigh, before slapping both Kayden and Caleb across the face.

"What the fuck man!"

Bonnie's P.O.V

I slide down the pole with my back arched and my head back, pausing at the bottom for the desired dramatic effect, before unwrapping my legs from the metal and sauntering off the stage, along with the other dancers. That was the end of all of our shifts. Sin City closed at two on weeknights and three on weekends, and thankfully, today was a Wednesday.

I walk into the changing room and start to pull my earrings out form my ears. I hated those stupid things, they were so huge, but I had to do what I had to do. With a sigh I throw them down on my dressing table and pull out my make-up remover.

I quickly get rid of the make-up and undress, sliding into my simple denim shorts and Queen Shirt. Ace was my only trainee tomorrow, for some odd reason, so I didn't have to work until noon, so that cave me about nine hours of sleep by the time I get home, because I will still have to get to the gym, even if I go with Ace.

I grab my phone and wallet, which was full from my last paycheck since Ace didn't let me pay for my own clothes and shit, and slide them into my back pocket, before slipping into my convers.

"Hey, Candy, how was your shift?" I ask, as I walk out with Candy by my side, her real name was actually Candy.

Her parents must have been drunk when they named her, because they basically destined their child to the life if stripping. Not that I'm insulting strippers because, hey, I am one, but still. Candy is not a name you use for a child.