Chapter 2: Your melons are screaming motor boat me bitches

©sprinklemycupcake

Chapter 2: Your melons are screaming motor boat me bitches

After I clicked send I walked to my bathroom. Yes my bathroom. Why, you ask? Because I’m special that’s why. Kidding I just didn’t want to share a bathroom with Axel and Clay because let’s face it they have more hair product than me. Actually let me correct that, they have more hair product than all the teenagers in California. And plus, I didn’t want to find pubes on my toothbrush, knowing them they’d use MY toothbrush to clean their dìck. Anyways, I shed my clothes off and hopped in the shower and quickly washed myself so I could be fresh for tonight. Just thinking about it makes me all hyped up. I love going out with Belle, she’s my partner in crime and we are literally joint at the hip. We literally grew up together; she was my next door neighbour. I can remember the first day I met her like it was just yesterday.

 Flashback

6 year old Adrianna

“Adrianna, Baby. Go out and play with your brothers while I finish unpacking the boxes. I think our new neighbours kids are out there as well." My mommy told me as she began to open up another box of stuff that was going in our kitchen.

I was just sitting there on the bar stool watching her intently. I nodded and hopped off the stool and ran outside to Axel and Clay. As I approached them, I took in the scene before me. Axel and Clay were talking to a boy who looked about their age and had blonde short hair that just covered his piercing green eyes slightly. That’s not what caught my attention though, what did was the little girl who looked about the same age maybe a year or two younger. She also had blue eyes and blonde hair that fell past her shoulders and swayed in the wind.

I ignored my brother’s presence and walked straight to the girl who was sitting on our front porch watching the boy and my brothers. I assumed he was her brother, despite the obvious features that told me otherwise she just had this look in her eyes, like love mixed with awe. I know that look, because I look at my brothers with the same emotion. As I neared her, she looked up at me and smiled with a glint of mischievous shining in her eyes. I like this girl already, I thought.

“Hi, I’m Adrianna."  I chirped. 

"Hey...I...uh...I...Um, I’m Isabella, but you can call me Bella, or Belle.” Isabella stammered in such a quiet voice I could just barely make out what she said. I giggled at her face that was now a light shade of pink.

“Cool, Belle. You can call me Adrian if you’d like.”

She grinned then looked over to the boys who were now staring at us. “Is that your brothers?” she asked.

“Yeah, their names are Axel and Clay. They stink. Don’t tell them I said that though.” I giggled.

Belle looked back at me. “Oh, they’re talking to my brother. He stinks too.” I grinned at her response.

“Well Belle, I think they need a shower. Don’t you think so?”

She followed my gaze to the garden hose I was staring at and nodded, her mouth quirking up in a slight smirk, “Let’s do this.”

From that moment, I knew that Isabella would be my first and only best friend.

End of Flashback –

Snapping out of my day dream with a smile painted on my face from the memory. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself. I walked over to my walk in closet and started to plan my outfit for tonight. I chucked my black lacy panties and bra on then threw my outfit on. I started to straighten my hair followed by makeup, after applying the basics I decided to be a little fierce tonight and go for a devilish red to coat my lips with. I puckered my lips and walked over to my full length mirror to check out my appearance. I smirked at what I saw. My jet black hair fell down and rested just above my boobs, my green eyes popped out due to my black eye makeup and I wore a tight fitting black spaghetti dress that stopped mid-thigh. I dressed it with a denim waist coat and black 6inch peep toe pumps.

Whistle. I turned around to the sound and saw my best friend staring at me with the same smirk on her face.

“Damn Adrian, are you planning to kill all the men tonight? You’re dressed to kill babe."  I laughed at her quickly looking her up and down and said

“Oh shut up! Look at you all miss high and mighty. You’re melons are screaming ‘motorboat me bìtches’ the way their spilling out of your dress like that."  

She was dressed in a low neckline coral dress that ended mid-thigh like mine also with silver pumps. Her dirty blonde hair cascaded down to her belly button. I was always jelly of her long soft hair. If you’re wondering what jelly means, it means jealous. Anyways, I walked over to her and engulfed her into a hug, she smelt like jasmine.

We let go of each other, I grabbed my phone and money and shoved them into my bra. I know, how lady like. I snorted internally. Walking down the stairs hand in hand with Belle, I could hear laughing and chatter coming from the T.V room.  Probably Axel and Clay, I thought. To my surprise I saw a couple of guys, including my brothers and Belles brother Archie immersed in a game of COD on our couch not noticing our presence. I looked over to Belle and mouthed careful. She nodded and we started to sneak through the back of the boys heads quickly and quietly. As we neared the end, I took my last step and reached out to grab the handle, when I heard a loud creak in the floor underneath me. The game paused, and I could feel eyes burning into the back of my head. I cursed under my breath. Fùcking fantastic, I thought bitterly. Belle and I turned to the eyes staring at us ready to face the wrath of our brothers.

~

Please - comment, vote and follow thaaank you!